Studying🤓

We reached his house, I ran to his room first without checking where the halmeoni is or not. As I was in such a mess from crying earlier. I washed my face and dried my face with the towel which I took it from his wardrobe and went downstairs. I saw Tae with Tannie and halmeoni was doing something in kitchen.

I went straight to the kitchen to help her with what she was doing

"Halmeoni....what are you cooking today?" I asked.
"Oh... Aera my child, I thought to leave the kitchen for you today. I need to taste your cooking, as Tae said the breakfast in the morning was excellent. I need to taste what my grand daughter in law will cook" She said smirking and smiling.
"Halmeoni...what all of a sudden? Grand daughter in law??" I asked shocked.
"Why? You don't wanna marry my Tae?" She asked.
"It's not like that, but it's too sudden for these things as we just started to date" I said blushing at the fact of marriage.
"Omo.... Aera is blushing" she said smiling.
"Arasso...I will cook today, but I don't know to cook Korean food. I will cook continental...is that okay?" I asked her.
"Yeah....I am waiting for the food" she said winking at me and went out of the kitchen to the living room where Taehyung was there.

I am waiting for the food" she said winking at me and went out of the kitchen to the living room where Taehyung was there

"Halmeoni is same as Tae" I mumbled smiling at myself before starting to cut the vegetables for the dinner. While I was cutting the vegetables, I heard Taehyung and halmeoni talking about our staying together. He was telling it's good and smirking at me.
"Wae?? Are you talking about me?" I asked looking at him.
"Aniyo....animida.....I was just talking about the college and other things that's all" he said walking to me.
He stood behind me and placed his chin on my shoulder and I said, "careful, I am holding a knife" he smiled and asked what am I going to prepare?
"What do you want to eat?" I asked him slightly turning my head to see him.
"Anything is fine...I will help you" he said and was about to take the knife from my hand, but I stopped him.
"Did you wash your hands?" I asked. "Hmm?" He hummed in the form of question, I repeated my sentence. He stood straight and made me to turn towards him and said no and asked why?
"You were with Tannie this whole time, so wash your hands Mr. V" I said pushing him towards the sink.
"But, Tannie is clean. So, no problem" He said.
"I know that....for the sake of halmeoni's health please wash your hands come. What if she is allergic to dog's fur?" I said.