Betrayal feeling 😥

TAEHYUNG'S POV....!!!

I felt somewhat weird as Jimin was acting far different from the before, which means he was little bit distant from me, I don't know why. So, I thought to follow them from a distance and I did follow till they entered the park. I parked my car away from Jimin's as I know he can immediately recognize mine as he loved it a lot. I walked around the park, but I didn't find them around.

I heard someone saying the park is also connected to next one beside this, I walked there assuming they would be there. As of my assumption was correct and they standing in front of the tree and talking something. But, all of a sudden they both hugged and the hug lasted for almost a minute. I was frustrated and I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth in anger, and also from my eyes tears started to flow. I felt like my legs were frozen and weak couldn't even move a bit. I just wanted to make my way to my home as soon as possible. With the heavy heart, I walked to my car as I was not able to see the things which was about to happen later in between them. 

I sat in the car drove to my house, hitting the steering wheel of the car on all the way to my house, I was feeling I am betrayed from my love and feeling empty and didn't wanted to see or talk to anyone. I just went to my room banged the door closing it and went to my bed sitting idle without knowing my eyes started to tear up and within few seconds tears started to fall on my cheeks.

 I just went to my room banged the door closing it and went to my bed sitting idle without knowing my eyes started to tear up and within few seconds tears started to fall on my cheeks

"Why Aera....why did you do that to me? If you had feelings for him, you could have already told me when I asked you in the morning, instead you gave the hope saying you will answer me tomorrow. What the hell did you do to me now? I am just crazy for you.... I am the one who should be next to you not any other man in this world. But, why? Do you even know how happy I was when the time I saved you from the men that night..... Do you even know how badly I am love with you? After you made me fall in love with you how can you just go away from me without telling me about your feelings. I know that I am just blabbering at me, but you should know what I feel for you" I said to myself while my sobs were the only things heard from my room.

I dare not to go out of my room even I was hungry, I just wasn't confident to face the world as before. I just laid there on my bed and my tears were coming all the way to my cheeks, to my mouth until I drifted into my sleep.

I woke up at the sound of my alarm, my lips were dry and I woke up switching off the alarm and remembered about Aera, I wanted to forget about her but it was not possible. Whenever I was remembering her, I was going to tear up and curse myself for being stupid in love with the one who doesn't deserve me, still again I was sobbing until my phone vibrated. I saw the phone there was a message from Aera.
The moment I noticed Aera's name I opened the chat to see what she has sent.

Aera:
V, what are you doing?
Are you waiting for my answer?
You don't have to wait so long as I will be meeting you in another half an hour and giving my answer to you. Ppaleun wa..... naega gidaligoiss-eul geos-ibnida.(I will be waiting for you) and I will send you the location in ten minutes. Okay, annyeong🙋‍♀️