Sleepover😴

Taehyung's pov!!!!

I looked at her, she was sitting in the table we sat before rubbing her hand and caressing the heat over her arms. I walked towards her and took off my jacket and placed over her.

 I walked towards her and took off my jacket and placed over her

"It's okay... I am fine" she said and was giving the jacket back to me, but I went away from her.
'Gosh...why does this girl act like she is strong even though she is shivering from the cold'
I thought to myself and went to the other corner to see anything is there to protect us from cold this night or we can contact outsiders. But, I couldn't find anything to give information to the college people, thankfully I got an idea of building an igloo from the books so that helps to preserve heat for sometime at least.

 But, I couldn't find anything to give information to the college people, thankfully I got an idea of building an igloo from the books so that helps to preserve heat for sometime at least

"What are you doing keeping the books on the floor?" Aera asked me.
"This is for us to protect from the cold" I told her.
"I will also help you then" she said and came with books in her hand.

Her long hair was left free and while she was arranging the books, hairs used to come to her face and covers her eyes from seeing. She tucked her hair behind her ear which came in front of her eyes. But again, that came out from her ear. I just smiled looking how cute she was being irritated by her own hair.

"Why? Am I not doing properly?" She asked me, at that time I realized I was staring her. I shook my head and I brought more books from the rack to form a circle leaving the opening in the front.

'I am such an idiot and why did I keep staring at her like that....why does my heart always race like a horse running in the race when I be close to her? What has she done to me within few days of her arrival?' I questioned myself placing the hand on my chest. As she also helped in forming the igloo, it finished early than I expected. We both went inside and sat on the floor which was cold as ice, I moved to my bag to bring some paper and laid on the ground.

"Sit on this" I placed the paper and she did what I told her to do and smiled at me, I sat next to her.
"Thank you for today" she said, this made me very happy and a smile escaped from my face.
"Taehyung can I ask you something?" she asked, I nodded at her and she continued, "you are really this kind person, but why does you always show that you are arrogant and attitude guy?"