Day 7- Final Day (part 2)

KATARA'S POV:

I saw Meng from a mile away and bent the snow under her towards me. "Did you kiss my boyfriend?" I shouted. She looked so confused. Aang better not have lied to me. "Who?" she asked. 

I froze her in the snow. "Aang. Did you kiss Aang?" I ordered. She looked scared. She should be. "Y-Yeah, I didn't know he had a girlfriend," she said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her by her shirt. 

"Did you or did you not?" I ordered again. She gulped. "Y-yes, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed protecting her face with her hands. 

Aang suddenly came from behind me and put Meng down on the ground, who instantly tried to run away but I froze her in place. 

"Sweetie, it's ok, let's go back," he assured me. I frowned and crossed my arms. He pecked me and grabbed the handles of my wheelchair. 

"Let's go," he coaxed. I nodded as he rolled me back. "Did you hurt her?" he asked. "Better me then you," I spat. "Sorry," I apologized. "It's fine. Did you, though?" he asked again. 

"No. I wanted to, though," I replied. He stopped the wheelchair and moved to look at me. "Katara, I will always love you and only you," he assured me. I smiled. "I love you, too," I replied. 

When we went inside, Toph was laughing. "Did you kill her?" she asked. "No," I replied. "Badass," Toph said, looking at Mai. Tylee turned her face towards mine. I smirked even though she can't see it. 

Aang rolled me back into my chair. "So, where are we going after Gaoling?" Suki asked. I smiled. "I don't know, honestly," Aang replied. "We should go back to the Fire Nation," Tylee said. I smiled. 

"Yeah, Zuko does  have an element to run," I replied. Zuko smiled. "Yeah, thanks guys," he thanked us. We all told him it was no problem. 

"There's a big house we can live in near the Royal Palace," Aang offered. "Perfect," Sokka said. Zuko frowned. "No, you guys can live in the palace. I still feel about the guards not recognizing you, Kat," he said. I smiled. 

(You wouldn't understand unless you read the last chapter of 'After The War', sorry :)))

"It's ok, Zuko," I assured him. "It's not, Aang was almost killed," he said. "I wasn't. It was fine," Aang said. 

"Fine. But you're all living in the castle with me and Mai," he ordered. "I command it." We all started to laugh. We all eventually gave up. 

"As long as you put in our names," Tylee joked. Zuko smiled. "Already done after the incident," he replied. We all smiled. 

We eventually changed our clothes and were finally ready for the day. "Whaddaya wanna do?" Tylee asked, looking at the ground and kicking her feet. "I don't know," I said. "I'm so bored!" Toph exclaimed, throwing her arms back and falling backwards. 

Me and Suki looked at each other and smirked. "I know," she started. "Let's play Truth or Dare." I smiled as Aang punched my shoulder. 

Mai and Tylee agreed and Toph went first. "Sokka, truth or dare?" she asked my brother. I turned to look at him. "There is no way in hell I'm letting you give me a dare, so truth," he replied. Toph smirked at Aang and Tylee turned her head. 

"Do you still love Yue?" she asked. "Nope, only as a friend," he replied. "Correct," Suki said, planting a kiss on his cheek. 

"I'll go next," Zuko said, smirking. "Katara," he said as I whipped my head northwest to face him, smirking. "Don't you dare," I warned. "I dare you to kiss Aang," he said. I couldn't help it and broke out laughing. So did everyone, except Tylee and Mai.