Day 7- Final Day (part 1)

KATARA'S POV:

I woke up next to Aang. I realized that today was the last day in our home and began to cry. I was excited to formally meet Toph's parents, sure, but I loved the Southern Tribe. It was changing so much, too! I mean, there aren't any building or anything, but there will be soon. In at least a few months. 

I smiled, realizing that my boyfriend was still hugging me. I tapped his shoulder as I looked out the window next to me. It was around 7:00 am. He woke up and rubbed him eyes. He smiled when he saw me. He kissed me and I tried not to smile against it as I kissed him back. 

"Last day here?" he asked as he wiped a tear from my cheek. I nodded. "Ready for Gaoling?" he asked. I nodded again. "What do you think the surprise is?" I asked. He got a sour look on his face. 

"Well, 101 years ago, when you kidnapped somebody their parents made you marry them," he said. I gasped and sat up. "I know, it's horrible, but I won't let them do that. I love you and only you," he said as he kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled when we broke off. "I love you, too," I replied.

Aang got up and helped me into my wheelchair then rolled me to the bathroom. I washed my face standing on my right leg, and dried it off when I saw some hair on the back of Aang's head. I giggled and he turned around. "What's so funny?" he asked. 

"Aang, you better shave your head," I said. He giggled. "I'm growing hair?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, still giggling. He grabbed his comb razor and handed it to me, blushing. "Could you do it? I can't reach there," he asked. I blushed and nodded. 

I put the comb razor up to the back of his head, right above his neck, leaning against the wall so I don't fall over and accidentally kill him. I moved it up from his neck to the top of his head, letting the hair fall to the floor. I was blushing so hard during this. I finally finished and put the comb razor down. 

He turned to look at me. "Is it done?" he asks. I nod. "Thanks." I smile. "Anytime," I reply before pecking him. We both blushed at this. Sokka walked into the bathroom with Suki behind him, smiling. 

"Hey, bro," I said. "Hey, sis," he replied. The bathroom was jam packed now, no one else could fit in at all. I quickly did my hair and Suki already done, so I followed her out on my wheelchair. The boys were setting the breakfast table, expect for Zuko, who was in the bathroom with Mai and Tylee, so I went to the kitchen to get out bread. 

I opened the ice box and got out bread. I found some butter, got that as well, put it on my lap, and rolled back to the table. Toph had just woken up, and was walking to the bathroom and Zuko just had walked out. Eventually we were all ready for the day and sat down to eat our breakfast. 

"Well, at least today's the last day I can't see," Toph said smiling. I giggled. "Toph, you're blind, get used to it," I said. Mai rolled her eyes and we all laughed. "I know, but still," she complained. 

"Are you excited to see your parents, Toph?" Tylee asked. She nodded at Sokka. I smiled. "I'm just worried. I lied to you guys. I told you my dad said it was ok, but he didn't I actually ran away..." she said. Sokka and Aang looked at her like she was crazy. I did, too, for like a second then I started laughing. 

"Wait, so they think," I stopped laughing and got a scared look on my face. "They think Aang kidnapped you...." Aang spit out the juice he was drinking. Sokka choked on his apple. Suki patted his back and I bent the juice off the table. Zuko stopped his fork midway into his mouth and Mai's eyes widened. Tylee's hands shot up to her cheeks and her mouth made an 'o'. Toph just stopped moving for a second. 

"Don't tell me they have the same customs as 101 years ago..." Aang said. "I am not  marrying Twinkletoes," she said. I could feel the tears coming down my face. Aang squeezed me tight and wiped the tears staining my cheeks.