Day 4- Let's walk (part 3)

All of the water tribe warrior names I'm using are from a water tribe name generator, not mine. thanks!

AANG'S POV:

I groaned and fell forward as Zuko did the same and handed the note to Sokka. Then Sokka groaned and fell forward. Ok, we can take Azula, but Ozai? And who the hell is Kuzon? There's no way my Kuzon is still alive, even though Bumi is. I handed the other note to Sokka, who groaned and fell down again. 

"Boys.. what's wrong?" Hakoda asked. I looked at Zuko and Sokka and we all looked at each other. Let's not tell him about the girls. 

"My friend who I put in charge just let me know that Ozai escaped jail and has hired a team of elite firebenders to fight for him," Zuko said. "He's tracking him down right now with some of my other friends. They're doing everything they can to stop him." 

"We- there could be multiple ships headed our way right now!" I groaned. "We're going to need a lot more people to fight," Sokka said. 

"Though Hahn was wrong, Katara is  a lot stronger than him, we might need some more boy warriors. Add ten more boys and ten more girls," some random dude said. 

"Natelur, Budek, Kanedor, Roatir, Vak, Posruq, Bisruq, Taronoq, Mirridu, and Rolo for the boys. For the girls, Karri, Lianeyu, Niyuh, Yohane, Verayu, Torek, Kimuyi, Luesoh, Vomudo, and Lenayi," Pakku said. 

"That's definitely enough, now," I said. "Ok, now let's get to the other part of the meeting," Hakoda said. 

~~~~ 

I followed the boys into our igloo and sat down on me and Katara's bed. "Do you think they're ok?" I asked. "I'm sure they are, they know what they're doing," Zuko assured me. 

"Yeah, Suki, Mai, Tylee, and Toph will take really great care of Kat," Sokka said. I smiled. "I know, that's not what I'm worried about," I frowned. "What's up?" Zuko asked. 

"What if they get kidnapped?" I asked. Sokka sat up and looked at me. Zuko turned to look at me. "They won't," Zuko assured me, looking at the floor. It just made all of us feel worse. 

"No one would dare kidnap Katara, trust me," Sokka said. "I've tried it." We all laughed. "How did that work out?" Zuko asked. Sokka pulled up his sleeve and showed us a little red mark. "She shot an icicle at me. It was three years ago and I still have the scar," he said. We all laughed again. 

"Wait, she could make an icicle three years ago?" I asked. Sokka nodded. "It was the size of my pinkie nail, though," he said. I smiled. Of course she could. Katara was not a quitter. 

"But she's paralyzed. Anyone could kidnap her and the rest of the girls easily," I said. "Well, not Toph." We laughed. "You think you can kidnap Mai? I'd like to see you try,"  Zuko said. I smiled. 

"Maybe they can't kidnap the rest of the girls. Especially Tylee. But Suki's fans are right here, she didn't bring them with her," I said. "And like I said, Katara's paralyzed. I'd kill myself if I let her get kidnapped," I finished. 

"Tylee taught Suki to block qi's. And Aang, we all know the girls would risk their lives for Katara. They love each other," Sokka said. I smiled. "I know, why am I so paranoid?" I said. 

"And she can still bend. All she needs to do is water-whip them once and they're on the ground," Zuko said. "I know from experience. Warning: don't spar with Katara when she's walkable," he finished. We laughed. "Think I don't know that? She taught  me waterbending," I said. "I have to live with her, I'm her brother!" Sokka exclaimed. We all laughed. 

"How are you and Mai, anyways?" Sokka asked. "Pretty good, honestly. I know how much I hurt her when I ditched her for you guys, but I think she's kinda happy about it now," Zuko replied. "She a lot more happy now." I smiled. It's always a good thing to be happy.