Day 4- Let's Walk (part 4)

I landed Appa outside of the Southern Tribe and threw him a fish. Suki helped me inside the igloo, and the rest of the girls followed. 

Sokka ran up to Suki and kissed her the second we got inside. Zuko ran over to Mai and hugged her. Aang saw me and sprinted over to me. He picked me up, careful of the cute, and hug me so tight. He kissed me as I hugged him back, grabbing his neck. He put me back down in my wheelchair and I roll over to our bed. 

"Where were you girls?" Aang asked. "We went to Ba Sing Se to get Sugar Queen to walk," Toph said. Tylee faced her to Aang. 

"How's your leg?" Sokka asked me, worried. I smiled. "It's good. It took 20 minutes and I was leaning on to Suki and Toph the entire time, but I eventually got from the tip of Appa's tail to the tip of his head," I said. Aang hugged me and squeezed my hand. 

"Damn, you guys are good," Zuko said. We all laughed. Suddenly, El walked into the room. "Hey, can I borrow Aang for a sec?" she asked. "Yeah, sure," I said. He kissed me and walked off. El winked at me before she left and I winked back at her. 

"What the hell did you guys get him?" Sokka asked the second he left. "A nutcracker, so he doesn't use his glider," Toph said. Sokka laughed. 

"I got him paint to paint his glider the original monk colors," Tylee said. "I got him Kyoshi's fans. He is  Kyoshi, after all," Suki said. Sokka squeezed her and smiled. 

"Mai and I found him an Island near the Earth Kingdom. We took property of it and named it Air Temple Island," Zuko said. "Woah," Sokka said. 

"I kind of found an island close to there and named it Republic City," I confessed. Sokka laughed. "You guys bought him islands,"  he said. I rolled my eyes. "As if he's gonna accept them," me and Mai said at the same time. 

Suki giggled. "It's not like he's gonna accept your book, babe," she said. I giggled. "And the cake?" Zuko asked. 

"We made one. My mom made it for my 6th birthday, it's so good! The air nomad symbol is even on it," I said. "It looks awesome!" Tylee exclaimed. 

"We're celebrating tom-" I started to say as Aang walked into the room. "Azula can't send a whole ship here, can she?" Zuko let out a breath. "I think she can," he said. 

"She definitely can," Aang said, sitting down next to me. "We should all get some rest, it's almost midnight," Mai said. I nodded. "Yeah, that would be best," Aang said. 

Not long after the lights were out and Aang was in front of me, his back to the rest of the room. I looked into his grey eyes. They looked grateful and happy, even though he wasn't smiling. Suddenly he kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. His hands wrapped around my waist as he hugged me close. I hugged him back. 

We broke off. "Happy birthday," I whispered so quietly he could barely hear me. "I love you," he replied. "I love you, too," I said. 

And just like that, we both fell asleep, hugging each other. 

Hey guys! So I just got down my made-up birthdays for everyone! Katara's is February 2nd, Sokka's is February 15th, Aang's is December 1st, Toph's is March 13th, Suki's is June 24th, Zuko's is October 9th, Tylee's is November 2nd, Mai's is September 5th, Azula's is October 19th, Iroh's is September 22nd, and Yue's is December 8th. These are so stupid, thanks for reading!