Day 6- The Day of the Attack (part 2)

"What do you mean?" Zuko asked. "I promised her dad," Aang replied. "I'm not having this, Zuko, why do you need Aang?" I asked. 

Zuko turned to look at me. "There's earth in the ship. If he bends it, we can wreck the ship," Zuko replied. I smiled. "Why are you smiling? We're being attacked!" "Go get Toph. She can metalbend the whole ship," I ordered. He facepalmed himself. 

"Right, bye," he said. He hugged us and went off. "Aang, I'm sorry," I started. "No, sweetie, I wasn't going both ways. Let's go," he assured me. He rolled me out of the igloo and we found Sokka. 

"Can you tell me where the hell Zuko just went on Appa?" he asked as he hugged me. "To get Toph. She can metalbend the engine," Aang explained as he hugged the warrior. 

I saw Suki in the back in a fight. I turned Sokka around and he ran to help her. I water-whipped the soldier and he was on the floor. I smiled. 

Aang rolled me to the back, where there wasn't a lot of commotion. Barely any, actually. "No one's attacking here, I think this is where Azula and Ozai are going to come from," he said. 

He rolled me to behind an igloo where I could bend if anyone came. I felt an arm on my shoulder, but it wasn't Aang's arm. I whipped my head around to find Aang beating the shit out of Azula for touching me. 

I saw Ozai behind Aang, ready to slaughter him. He didn't see me. I bent myself to behind Ozai, who still didn't see me, and put water around his neck. I turned the water into ice and started to choke him. 

He turned around to face me, even though I was choking him. Aang heard him dying and turned around, standing on Azula so she doesn't move. Ozai burnt my arm, under my shoulder, which made Aang go insane. He grabbed the ice from me, and I decided to watch over Azula. Aang kept taking the ice on and off Ozai, catching him by surprise every time. 

I kept water-whipping Azula and ice-cuffing her hands behind her back. She somehow managed to grab Aang's leg, and that let me over the top. I whipped her hand and she yelped in pain. 

Sokka found me and was running over to me, the twins behind him. "Where's Suki?" I asked. "Safe," he replied. That's all I needed to know. 

He took Azula from me and cuffed her hands behind her back. Al took Ozai from Aang and cuffed him behind his back. Ozai fell to the ground, unconscious next to his daughter. Aang ran over to me and hugged me.

"Are you ok?" he asked me. "I'm fine," I assured him. "I'll heal it later." Sokka hugged me and I squeezed the twins' hands. 

"They're way to dangerous," Sokka said. I agreed. "Get them in a Southern Tribe ship when the raid's over and send it to the Fire Nation," I ordered. Sokka nodded. 

I looked up at the sky, wishing it was night time right now so I had my full strength. What the fuck?  I rubbed my eyes. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" Aang asked me. "It's night,"  I replied. Aang and the twins looked at the sky. 

"What the hell?"  Al said. "We haven't been fighting for an hour, nevermind 15!" El exclaimed. I quickly searched the sky to find Yue. She was behind this and I knew it. "There," I said, pointing to the bright white moon. 

"What?" Aang said, following my gaze. "Oh, Yue," he replied. I nodded. "She must've rigged something," El said. "She knows!" Al exclaimed. "Exactly,"  I finished. Zuko found me and came running over. 

"Someone please explain how the fuck we've been fighting for like 15 hours?" he said, holding onto Toph's hand. "Yue must've rigged something," I explained. "Explains everything and nothing at the same time," Toph said with a scoff.