Bathe me in Holy Water for this Announcement

I think I will try and write a smut chapter. 

Remember, I have never written one. So if you have any suggestion on how I should start it then please tell me because I am going blank. 

Here are a few suggestions of how it could start out and then get smutty. 

Bella gets jealous rather than James and throws herself at him

Its a hot summer day and they're at the lake and they get turned on by one another's bodies. (I am hiding under my blanket while writing this because it feels like I'm sinning. The things I do for you guys!!!!) 

James gets jealous of McLaggen or some random dude

James is telling a bunch of pick up lines to Bella and some are dirty, so they get carried away

Fred gave James a box of truth or dares and he plays it with Bella. They choose one and it gets very heated with that one dare or truth, you can choose. 

I probably should have asked first for whoever wants to read a smut chapter (or chapters;) but here I am. Please comment if you want a smut chapter between Bella and James. 

Anyway, I have some other ideas for upcoming chapters. 

James writes into his Manly Journal and thinks of the new pick up lines and catchphrases 

Hogwarts finds out that Bella and James are together 

Its Christmas and they kiss under a mistletoe  

My teacher actually bought Mistletoe and put it on top of the door and she asked one of the taller guys to hang it up. So when I was going out of class, I told him to move so I wouldn't get stuck with him under the Mistletoe. The best thing is that everyone is walking in single lines now because no one wants to smooch anyone. Anyway back on topic. 

Bella and James are caught cuddling while they sleep, the day after listening to Albus rant on about how disgusting it is for his two best friends, Rose and Scorpius, to be flirting and kissing all the time. 

Another round of truth or dare, maybe even 7 minutes in heaven (of course they'll be older then and you can choose if they're together or not at that time)

If you have any other suggestions I will gladly start writing but please comment first if you want any of these or even a smut chapter. 

I need a bath in Holy Water. 

Farewell.