So this is Christmas

James Pov

It was the day before Christmas and we were all out in Diagon Alley picking up our last-minute gifts for one another. 

I found Bella's presents the first time we went shopping, it was a beautiful Emerald Necklace. 

It was almost the same colour as her eyes but not quite as gorgeous

It was almost the same colour as her eyes but not quite as gorgeous. I fell in love with those eyes, I knew that if I love those eyes know I will love them forever as their colour never changes. 

Dom and Roxy teased me when I asked for a picture of Bella and I sleeping when they first came into our room, but hey! I want her to remember those moments when we're old, so they can't judge me there. Anyway, I saw Fred running around every shop picking up everyone's presents as he probably hasn't gotten them yet. I saw Arabella shrinking the bags and putting them in her pocket and walking around normally. 

I walked up behind her and swung an arm around her shoulder, "What did you get me for Christmas, sweetheart?" she glared at me

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you and please get you arm off before Ruby Skeeter pops up and makes assumptions," she said with a slight grin

"I mean we are 'married' so there isn't much she can assume," I said 

"You know very well that Ruby can make up anything out of little detail just like her mother, and the fact that we have matching rings won't help" she answered removing my arm from around her. 

"Anyway, I have to go pick up some ordered presents, so if you'll excuse me" she smiled and walked off towards to who knows where. 

I picked up a few things and walked back to the Leaky Cauldron, where we would all meet again. Dom walked in with a dozen bags. "You do know that you can shrink them right?" 

"Of course but I love the rush of Adrenaline," she said with a huge smile "Have you seen Bella?" she should be here by know" as if on cue we heard "Well she is" Once everyone was there we went back home and stored all of our gifts in our room. We all headed downstairs for Christmas Eve Dinner. We all had a blast, we talked about New Year's Eve which is when the Concert is. I sat across of Bella, Fred and Albus on my side. Ara laughed at something Dom said, the light shone so perfectly on her face. 

A few hours later after facing and singing we all hit the hay excited for the next day. 

Timeskip to Christmas Day 

3rd POV

"Everybody wake up, its Christmas!" said George Weasley with a loudening spell. Half of the house groaned and yelled at him but the other half which was James, Fred, Louis, Scorpius, Lily and Bella. She and James stood up immediately with a competitive look in their eyes. With that, they ran out trying to get to the tree first, James forgetting that he was a wizard ran down the staircase and Arabella apparated to the bottom of the stairs only for James to trip and fall right into Bella. A 'thud' rang around the house and laughter was heard from the top of the stairs, "James! Get off of me, Merlin what do you eat?" Arabella groaned and pushed him off of her.