Astronomy

Crickets on Cheese Crackers!! We reached 1.6K!! Thank you so much for the reads, comments and votes. Hope you like this chapter!

3rd POV

Its been a few weeks since everyone was back at Hogwarts, Bella, Dom and Roxy were walking to Astronomy in the middle of the night. Once they arrived at the tower they sat down on one of the pillows in front of a Microscope. When Professor Sinistra walked into class she started explaining what they would be doing for this Unit. "Tonight, you will be in a group with your husband or wife. The project is to figure out how compatible your Zodiac Signs are and the qualities of a relationship between both signs. Headmistress McGonagall and Professor Scott asked me to do so. Everyone partner up, discuss your Zodiac signs and birthdays, read the information about your sign under Love. You are dismissed." she walked back happily as she gave an assignment and was able to leave, what a weird and loony teacher (no offence to Luna). 

Her and James walked back to their common room discussing their Signs and birthdays. 

"I'm a Cancer, my birthdays on July 6th," James said

"I'm a Scorpio and I was born on November 11th." 

They both arrived at the Dorm and walked in, Bella pulled out her books and started reading things on James's sign under Love as Professor Sinistra told them to do. 

" When it comes to love Cancer gets very invested and will not hesitate to put their heart on the line. Their cardinal nature allows them to take risks and be bold while at the same time their watery mood means they will bring their highly sensitive side and need for security to relationships and dating" Bella read the first paragraph 

A/N- All of this information is based on proper research of educated Astrologers on the app Nebula. I wanted to make sure that all of this information is real and that I'm not telling you guys anything false and made up just for the sake of the book.

James was surprised at how accurate that description of him was, he pulled out his book and found Scorpio's description of love. 

"Scorpios experience the world as a flood of emotions while keeping a calm and detached exterior. When they get into a relationship it is usually a dramatic yet secretive affair. Their commitment to partners is intense, along with the dominant role they usually take on in relationships. Like one of their gemstones, topaz, they bring a flash of brilliance and fire to their romance."  James finished and looked at Bella who seemed deep in thought. 

Bella thought back at her first relationship, she has always been committed and ambitious about everything she does especially a relationship. One of the reasons for why she is a Slytherin. Her relationship with Leo Anderson didn't last because she was the only one bringing any emotion to the relationship, while Leo used her for attention and went off and cheated on her with Claire Matthews at the beginning of the Summer Holidays before their 6th year. Probably why she still doesn't trust relationships, but with James it was different. 

"Bella! Do you hear me, sweetheart?" James waved a hand in front of her, she snapped out of her train of thoughts and glared at James for the nickname. 

"Yes, let's get back to work. Compatibility between Scorpio and Cancer," James nodded and let her start reading

"Compatibility 85%, Love, Family, and Friendship 80%, A pair of extremes. As two water signs, Scorpios and Cancers are very emotional people, but they prefer it this way. These two experience the world through their senses, psychic input and gut feelings. Cancer is more outwardly emotional as a cardinal sign while Scorpio, as fixed sign, tends to keep their emotions private and bottled up inside." Bella finished and let James finish reading. 

" They are a great combination because they are intuitive and they know how to balance their partners weaknesses. Their attraction is intense, they have a lot in common, and they are both passionate, which keeps the relationship going." 

He smiled slightly when he red that he and Bella are a great combination based on their signs. Maybe she did like him but bottled it up and hid it, which means that he's going to have to pull the cork off of the bottle by treating her like a queen and using, even more, pick up lines. 

"Well we should write everything down tomorrow right now I'll be heading to bed," said Bella wanting to get away from the strained atmosphere between her and James after reading that their signs are almost soul mates and that what happens next is all up to them. She walked upstairs in a hurry wanting to clear her head. 

"Everything is okay, it's just the stars telling you that you and James could be soulmates, but they could be wrong, they are a million years old so they might have rusty information or they know even better after seeing many Scorpios and Cancers end up together. It doesn't matter, everything is going to go just fine. Why am I thinking like this, it's just the sky and stars and the month that matters. Not thoughts and emotions."

 Bella mumbled, reassuring herself that she doesn't have to fall for James. Oblivious to the fact that James is thinking almost something very similar to himself but assuring himself that there is an even bigger chance that they will end up together. 

She heard a pecking on the window and saw a grey owl with brown eyes and a litter in its beak, she opened the window and took the letter from him, feeding him some treats that she keeps by the window for moments like this. 

On the envelope in neat cursive handwriting, she knew all too well, stood her name. All of a sudden another owl flew in and crashed onto the floor with a thud. "What was that?" she heard James ask while walking up the stairs. 

"An owl came crashing through the window," she said while picking him up, "That's Teddy's owl!" 

Two-letter wrapped to its leg. 

James opened the one addressed to him and handed Bella hers. She opened the first one she got. She smiled at the content and couldn't wait to tell Scorp about the news. She opened Teddy's and squealed, "Teddy and Veronique are getting married at Hogwarts and I'm a bridesmaid" 

James smiled at Bella as he got the same news. Teddy was taken in by the Potters after his parents died in the Battle of Hogwarts, and is somewhat related to Bella as his mother was the daughter of Andromeda Black the sister of Narcissa, Bella's Grandmother. Of course she know V from Dom when she went to visit them over Break. 

Bella went to sleep with a smile and excitement for the weekend on which she will be Dress shopping with V and the other Bridesmaids. 

I know that this Chapter sucks but it was necessary for the information and part of the future plotting! Please comment and give Feetback also what do you think was written in the first letter that Arabella received and from who it is? 

Farewell!