Head Boy and Head Girl

Arabella POV

Arabella POV

Merlins beard! I'm Head Girl, I can't wait to tell Dom. Right now I'm looking around on the platform for my best friends. I saw Dom and Roxy with the rest of the Wotter clan. 

Mom and Dad came with us too greet the Wotter's, "Bella there you are!" said Dom when we walked up. I hugged both Dom and Roxy, "Guess what!" I said they were both excited for the news "I'm Head Girl" I said happily, their eyes grew wide "You're going to kill yourself when you find out who Head Boy is" Dom said "Why who's Head Boy?" "That would be Doll" I turned around only too see James Potter 

"Hell No, why would McGonagall choose you!" I was shocked

"You seem like you're unhappy, well you'll have to get used to me when we share our  Common Room," he said with his arm around me

"I am not sharing a bloody Common Room with this insufferable toerag" I saw Mr Potter whisper something to Mrs Potter after I said that

"You're going to have my darling Bella, your Head Girl and I'm Head Boy. Meaning that you will be sharing a Common Room and you will have to go on patrol with me." he seemed much to overjoyed to be human. I just groaned and said goodbye to my parents and boarded the train with Dom and Roxy. I had to go to the Heads Compartment and meet with Potter 1 to discuss the Prefects. I dropped off my stuff in our compartment and left. 

3rd POV

Harry Potter knew very well that his oldest son James loved Arabella Malfoy when she called him an insufferable toerag he knew that they would end up together. How did he know that? Well, that's what his mother called his father when she couldn't stand him in their last year of Hogwarts. They were the exact reincarnation of James Potter and Lily Evans' love story throughout Hogwarts. He whispered to his wife "That's what my mother used to call me father before she became Mrs Potter" they had a bet with the Malfoy's on when they would become a couple. 

When Arabella boarded the train, Harry pulled James aside and said: "Go get her son, she'll come around soon.", James smiled and hugged his father goodbye, determination visible in his eyes.