Second Year: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy

Scorpius POV

When Arabella came home for the summer, she told us about this guy called James and how he always flirted with her which bothered me. I may be a year younger than her but still, I know one thing for sure! Once I get to Hogwarts I'm going to tell this James character to bak of my sister a little. 

Bella and I stood at Platform 9 3/4, over the summer we met her best friends Dominique and Roxanne. Once they saw her they came running and hugged the life out of her. I boarded the train with them and looked for an empty compartment not wanting to be surrounded by all of the girls. I saw that there was one free with a boy and a girl also in 1st year. "Do you mind if I sit here, I would usually sit with my sister but she's with her friends?" I said sheepishly. The girl and boy looked up at me and smiled. "Sure, we also escaped our family so welcome to the club! I0m Rose Weasley and this is my cousin Albus Potter" said Rose. I sat down next to Albus and introduced myself "I'm Scorpius Malfoy, nice to meet you both"

Albus and Rose looked at each other with big eyes, I was really confused did I say something? Was it my last name? They must have noticed that I was confused by their reaction. Albus finally cleared the confusion for me, "My brother James Potter kept on owling our parents saying that he met his celebrity crush Arabella Malfoy, he is absolutely smitten with her." "Oh, I knew that he liked her by what Bella told us at home, but I didn't know that he was head over heels for her" They both smiled at me, we kept on talking about how annoying James was, they complained about how James always talked about her at home and in the letters, while I complained how his owl would always knock on my window at the break of dawn rather than Bella's. 

Suddenly the door slid open and a brown-haired boy walked in. "Albus, just checking Mom makes me do it so don't kill me. I see you made a new friend! Who are you?" "Scorpius Malfoy and you?" He smiled once I said my last, "James Potter, now do you by any chance know where your darling sister is? I haven't seen her since forever". Don't get me wrong, I love my sister but sometimes you just gotta have a little fun. As I knew how much he annoyed her, I gave him the directions to my sister and her friend's compartment. Once I said that he ran out and slammed the door behind him running down the train. 

Arabella POV

I had a wonderful summer other than the constant pecking on my window from James Potters owl Hedwig Jr. Now that Scorp was joining Hogwarts, I had someone to keep me sane if Dom couldn't. We both sorted into Slytherin while Roxanne got into Gryffindor. Although there used to be house rivalry, that was all set aside after the war. Other than some small bickering here and there it wasn't all too bad. I was having a good time catching up with Dom and Roxy when our door flew open and none other than James bloody Potter and his 3 sidekicks stood there grinning like madmen. I rolled my eyes and scooted closer to Dom before James could put his arm around me. " Bella my darling how have you been? You haven't answered any of my owls other than just telling me to shut up. That hurt me right here" he said pointing to the right side of his chest. " Your heart is on the left side dimwit and I have been well other than right now," I said annoyed at his stupidity " How did you find us in the first place, we made sure that we were well hidden from you and your goons?" asked Dom "Well I went to check on Albus and saw that he had made a new friend with Rose, which just so happened to be my darling Bella's younger brother. He gave me the directions to your compartment and here we are now." I was rather annoyed at Scorp for leading Potter to me. "Excuse me but I got a bone to pick with my brother" I stood up only to have James follow me like a lost puppy. 

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy! Why did you send this toe-rag right to me and my friends?" I said once I arrived where he sat with two other 1st years. "Well for one it was revenge for being woken up almost every day with an annoying pecking on my window. Second please don't barge in here and yell my full name" I looked at the boy and girl and smiled "Hi, I'm Arabella Malfoy, Scorp's older sister. You must be Albus and Rose." "We know who you are, James won't shut up about you and neither will Roxy and Dom." I blushed at the comment, I shook both of their hands. I saw how Scorp looked at Rose, I grinned slightly knowing that he already had a crush on her. She snuck a look at him once in a while. "Well you three better get changed we'll be arriving soon, you too Potter 1. I'll be heading back to my compartment see you all in the great hall." I walked off only to have heard Potter yell " Darling, why don't you help me get changed?", "Sod off Potter!"Disgusting prat!

Timeskip to Christmas brought by Dobby's socks

It was time to go home for the Christmas break, Bella walked off the train to see her Parents waiting with big smiles. She said goodbye to Dom and Roxy when she was tapped on the shoulder,  it was James"Potter?" she asked "I just wanted to tell you to owl me a picture of you so that I can stick it on my wish list for Christmas" He said with that grin of his. "Only in your wildest dreams Potter, Have a lovely Christmas," she said walking back to her family. Leaving a happy James walking back to his family, those were probably the nicest words she's said to him in the past two years. 

I do not own Harry Potter, it all goes to the wonderful J.K Rowling