Third Year: Just a little help

James POV

Dear manly Journal,

It may have been a while but I think that Mom may be right about keeping track of my feelings. In this case, these feeling are for a certain Arabella Malfoy. I've liked her since the first year but now I know that this must have been how Grandpa felt for Grandma Lily. The other day I saw her help 2 1st years when they were being bullied by Slytherins. She didn't even care if they were in her house or not but the best thing is that it was Hunter Goyle, the bad part was the two first years were Lily and Hugo. She stood up for both of them and held Goyle by the ear making him apologise to both of them, I was to caught up in rage to realise how beautiful she was when she was mad. Once Goyle apologised he ran off and Bella helped Hugo and Lils up and gathered their books with her wand. She made sure that they were okay and not hurt before letting them go to Charms. I couldn't help but stare at her in awe when Scorpius walked by and said in an annoyed tone "Stop staring at my sister you creep!" if I could I would have taken a picture of her every second of the day. 

It was incredible how she was so kind and sweet this one second and the next thing you know your hanging over the Astronomy Tower with a scary-looking Bella telling you to apologise to whomever you hurt. I never thought someone could be this beautiful yet kind. Most wizard girl are stuck up if they're pretty and just act nice. Although Bella could let all of her parent's fame and hers get to her head, she didn't and treated everyone as equal. She had quite a few admirers around Hogwarts such as Carter McLaggen and Hunter Goyle, they were probably the biggest parts in all of Hogwarts. Carter always tried to snake his arm around Bella's waist, only to be punched in the face by either Bella or Scorp. I do admire their relationship, I know that Slytherin used to have a bad reputation but was all pushed aside after the war when father and Draco Malfoy decided to end the feud between both houses as they both mainly were the golden boys from Gryffindor and Slytherin. Both Scorp and Bella were the role models of Slytherin and all of the other houses. They both had famous parents and could without any trouble play the entire school as their chess game yet they were the kindest people in Hogwarts. Merlin, I'm rambling, back to the topic.

I haven't given up on trying to get her as my girlfriend. I was rather productive over the summer and wrote down some pick-up lines that I  can use to get to fall for me. I tried a few but they didn't work out very well although I did see a little glimpse of amusement in her wonderful sea-green eyes. I tried one that made her smile and laugh when she left the great hall to go to bed which was "Sweet Dreams, I hope I'm in them" she just said Goodnight and to Sod off with a laugh, the other was "Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back." she wasn't very happy so she whacked me upside the head with her bag and said, "You can borrow my hairbrush you may need it for that lion's mane of yours." that made me smile. So the messy hair did make her pay attention to me, which was good. (A/N wasn't the best comeback but that was all I could think of)

Anyway, I've got going I just thought of a new line for my Bella dearest. 

James

3rd Person's POV 

James walked down the hall with Fred to get to Potions their last class, he saw that Dom and Bella were walking in front of them. He grinned at Fred who just shook his head. They walked up to the girls and James threw his arm around Bella, who slightly jumped. "What is it now Potter?" "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmead with me?" he said with his charming grin. "Sorry Potter but I'm already going with Dom", "Besides I wouldn't want to go with you in the first place." "How else are you supposed to fall in love with me, unless you already are?" she just rolled her eyes and kept walking "You didn't disagree that you loved me" "Sod off Potter!"

I don't own Harry Potter all credit goes to J.K Rowling 

The cover at the top was supposed to be the original name but with a slightly different plot