Jealousy's a good look on you (Part 2)

This is where it gets steamy! Y'all were really impatient but here it is my little munchkins!

Warnings!!!: Strong Language and seggs (duh)

 He pulled up the stairs and into their shared room closed the door behind himself and pushed her up against the back of the door. Bella's eyes could see all of the emotion in Jame's face. She grinned lightly while James was looking at her intensely. James placed a finger under Bella's chin, making her look at him. She had a smirk on her face, "Oh-oh, Jamesy Wamsey is getting a little angry isn't he?" she said in a childish voice. He growled lightly as he pushed her up against the wall.                                                                        

"Bella if you don't shut up, I'm going to have to kiss you." he said looking from her lips to her eyes.  "Well then if that's the case", he kissed her full of passion and lust. He pulls away before. she had the chance to kiss back, teasing her in the process. He moved his hands slowly around her hips, waist and legs. Looking her up on down, he felt himself getting more aroused by the second. 

"James," she said while her eyes were closed, enjoying the feeling of his hands all over. "Yes love?"  he said while kissing her neck lightly and then going back to look her up and down, slipping his hands beneath her shirt sending chills all over her body. "Stop eye-fucking me and get to the bloody point!" 

He smirked at her and collided his lips with hers, pushing her up against the wall even more like a magnet pulling them together with lust, passion and love. Bella moves her hands up to James's face and down to his neck, pulling the little hairs at the back of his neck, making him lightly. "Jump" he said moving his hands to her waist securing her even more as she wraps her legs around his waist. James moves away from the wall and toward the desk right near the bed. He sets Bella down as they separate for air, their foreheads touching lightly. Bella presses her lips against his passionately as she takes off her Slytherin jacket that she had been wearing. She grabbed James's tie to pull him closer if that was even possible. He licked a line across her bottom lip, making her gasp lightly. Just like that he slipped his tongue into her mouth and they fought for dominence while James carried her towards the bed, throwing her onto it. James climbed ontop of her attaching his lips to her neck. "James, stop teasing" she said inbetween moans, right at that moment he hit the perfect spot on her neck (I have no clue what its called). He kissed down her neck as he unbottoned her blouse kissing down her chest and playing with the lining of her bra.

 "Fuck it" she said getting more and more impatient, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed him over so that she was ontop. She took of his shirt and threw it across the room, she leaned down to kiss him roughly and full of lust, slipping her tounge into his and fighting for dominance, again. While the kissed, she started unbuckling his belt, she was caught off guard as James pushed her over und loomed over her intensly. "You really thought that you would be in charge after that little stunt you pulled, eh love?" he growled, he removed his pants and took off Bella's aswell, they were now both only in underwear. They locked in yet another passionate kiss, Bella ran her hands across James's chest, enjoying the feeling of his six pack (Dam Boy) beneath her fingers. He unhooked the back of her bra (smooth,) as she bit his bottom lip lightly causing him to moan into the kiss. She took off his boxers releasing the large boner, James ripped her panties off, literally ripped them apart and threw them somewhere across the room with all of their other clothes. Without any warning he pushed into her full length. Bella's eyes roled to the back of her head out of pleasure. She dug her nails into his back that will definetly leave marks the next day. 

"You're so tight" he moaned while kissing her neck and nibbling at her sweet spot. "James" She moaned loudly while digginf her nails down his back, he hit her g spot multiple times and all of them more pleasureable than the one before. James moved his lips from her neck down to her breasts where he kissed and massaged them. She wrapped her hands around his neck pulling his face towards hers, locking their lips. His thrusts started to get sloppy as he felt his climax coming closer , "James I'm about to..." Bella was cut off by the sudden wave of pleasure. She moaned and so did James. They were both breathing heavily, James leaned down and kissed Arabella passionately before he slumped down next to her on the bed. She moved her body, laying her head on her right arm, looking at him. 

He looked back at her annalyzing her features, from her eyes down to her lips, "Merlin, your beautiful!" he said smiling at the woman he loved infront of him, he grinned "I bet McLaggen wouldn't have been able to make you moan his name like I made you moan mine. Isn't that right love?" he saw a blush kreep onto her cheeks as she moved to lay on her back. "Fuck you Potter" she said trying to hide her smile, "That's exactly what you did and it was wonderful" he grinned cheekly, he moved closer to her wrapping his arms around her as they both driffted of to sleep. 

Oh my Merlin! This was my first smut and I hope you enjoyed it! See you soon, also, please send request. Byeeeee