Nineteen.

I sat next to Aj as we watched Dean fight Daniel Bryan. I was so excited when the bell rang and they held his hand up as the winner. I ran down the hallway towards the gorilla, when I saw him I jumped on to him and kissed him deeply. "Congrats baby." "Mmm I could get used to this everyday." I giggled in to his neck as he carried me off.

We walked in to our hotel room, locking the door and going right to the bed. Our clothes came right off and on to the floor. He entered me quickly before starting I was moaning out his name when there was a knock on the door, I groaned and he got off me. He grabbed a pair of sweats and put them on quickly before opening the door. "Hey seth what's up?" I heard him say, I threw the blanket over my naked body and closed my eyes starting to fall asleep before I felt Dean get in bad with me and wrap his arms around me. "What's up with seth?" "Oh it's nothing baby." He kissed on my neck softly. "You sure?" "Yeah beautiful." I blushed and turned around to put my head in his chest. "I love you." I smiled and kissed him, "I love you more Dean." He laughed and shook his head, "impossible." I felt my eyes start to droop as Dean pulled me closer.

*2 Months Later*
I walked around target with Aj by my side, we grabbed tons of shit that we shouldn't be eating. We still had our wrestling gear on, I had my Dean Ambrose sweatshirt over. I grabbed a couple movies and other fun stuff. Tonight the whole roster was having a movie night with there Boyfriends/Girlfriends. We grabbed a couple games and made our way towards the checkout.

Dean spun me around as I jumped in to his arms, everyone was acting stupid currently durning this dance off. We were stuck in Connecticut with a huge snow storm so we were trying to have the best time we can. Dean put me down before kissing me on the head and winking. We walked towards the exit of the room, Dean pulled me in to his arms and said. "Did you get one?" He smiled and held my hands tightly. "Yes yes Dean!" He picked me up and ran towards the elevator. We got up to our room he sat me down on the toilet and grabbed the box. "Come on baby." "Dean I can't move faster." I said while giggling. I did what I had to do and we waited. "How much longer?!" Dean whined. "One minute." I kissed his cheek and giggled as he tickled my sides. The alarm went off on his phone and he ran, he got to the bathroom and looked then he yelled, "I'm gonna be a dad!!" "I'm gonna be a dad!!" I laughed as he pulled me on top of him and kissed me softly. "I love you."