Eleven.

Seth pulled me in to his locker room before locking it. He grabbed his phone out and texted Dean. 'Adams here he found her.' I held on to him tightly as we waited for the text back. We walked out of the locker room quietly as Dean walked over to us. Adam was right behind him he smiled as he saw us, like he found his prize. I held on to Seth as he walked up. "We'll we'll we'll, what do we got here mace?" I cringed and hugged on to Seth tighter, Dean came in front of me blocked me from him. "So your Adam?" "Yeah! What did she tell you?" "Enough, stay the fuck away from her!" "Oh the big bad wrestler is gonna hurt me? Ha we will see. I'll be watching Mace." I hid my head and listened as he walked off, Dean hugged me from behind, I felt a weight lift off me, I had these amazing men protecting me and that's all I needed. We all went to Hunters office ask for a month off. At first he said no but we told him what happened and he said it was fine. We got our stuff and drove off I had this weird feeling in my stomach. Something was gonna happen I just didn't know when. All these feelings I have for Dean were rising more and more, I had to tell him how I felt but I was still with Seth my feelings made no sense. I groaned and put my head in to my hands. If Dean would of just left me for death none of this would be happening.