Five!

I woke up, I was in jons bedroom. But I heard snoring from another room so I knew he was there. I went to the bathroom brushing out my hair, putting it in to a bun and then washing my face. I unzipped my sweatshirt and threw it on the bed. I walked down the hallway by the bedroom, Jon was in there with a girl she was fully naked hugging on to his body as snores came out of both of them. I ran back in to the bedroom quickly and just sat there. I felt so awkward, like why would he bring a girl home if I'm here? We'll I'm not with him so I guess that's why. I sighed and laid my head on the pillow when the phone rang. I didn't bother to pick it up, It wasn't my house. Jon came in quickly running across the room throwing stuff in to a bag. "You ready?" He asked. "For what?" He looked at me and smiled. "Work."

Jon bopped his head to some song on his iPod as we walked in to the building. Seth was there to greet us, he threw his arm around my shoulder and I flinched. I don't think I'll ever be used to a man touching me again. He smiled and said, "Repping my clothes today?" I looked down and saw that his name was on everything. I blushed and hid my face in his shoulder. "Dude I got to go take care of her!" "Okay!" Me and Seth got in the room and I laid down, my bruises were finally fading and the cuts were starting to heal. But the problems in my mind would never go away. I just wish I had someone to talk to. "I'm here mace." Seth said, my eyes popped open I must of said that out loud. "I will never tell anyone I want you to be able to let it all out." "Did Jon tell you anything?" I looked over at him. "Yeah he told me the whole story." I felt my hands start to shake and myself getting dizzy. "Hey hey, it's okay babe." He held my hands softly and calmed me down. "Thank you." I whispered. "No problem." I smiled at him and he leaned in but I leaned away. "I'm sorry I'm not ready." I said before running off. I knocked in to Jon he grabbed me softly and pulled me in to a closet. "Hey hey what happened? Are you okay?" He wiped my tears away softly before kissing my forehead. "Seth asked about what happened and I'm not ready Jon I'm not ready to tell anyone." "I know I know shh shh it's okay!" I cried in to his chest as they called out his 'name' meaning Dean. "There looking for you go!" I started to push him. "No I'm not leaving you need me." I smiled and he pulled me back in his arms. We sat on the floor just whispering to each other I eventually told him the whole story about me and Adam, how he acted, how badly he hurt me, how he brought other girls to fuck in front of me, everything. He held me as I cried, I felt trust in him I think he trusted me too.