Twenty Three.

I walked in to the hospital, Seth was holding me up. I had on sweatpants and a tank top. I slipped on Dean's sweatshirt quickly before going up to the main desk. "Hi I need to know where I go for Mr.Ambrose's doctor." She smiled and started typing if only she knew, "relation?" "I'm his wife." Seth squeezed my side as I felt a tear fell down my face. "Yes third floor emergency surgery." I nodded and walked off.

I sat there for hours waiting for a doctor to talk to me. Every once and a while I would go to the bathroom and cry. How could someone do this to me? And on my wedding day! I wiped my tears away before going back to sit with Seth. A doctor came over and said, "Come with me please." I nodded and grabbed Seth with me. They sat us down in a room and closed the door. "So Mrs.Ambrose your husband right now he is in ICU, we don't know if he will make it through the night so we would like you to see him, I am so very sorry." I put my head in my hands and cried out Seth got in front of me and held me tightly. The doctor gave us some time and told us what room to visit. I felt as though I was breaking all over again. Everything was finally together, I was pregnant, we were married and Adam was in jail nothing was wrong until now. Why did this always happen to me? I walked in to his room alone his heartbeat was slow but normal, he was asleep. He looked so calm the dean I saw when I woke up before him, the dean I saw when we were cuddling, the dean I saw when we were making love, the dean I grown to love.