Six!

Jon walked me in to his hotel room. We had just got back from the bar, I was able to get my cards and i.d. Back so I bought some clothes and we went to the bar. Most of the wrestlers were there. I hung out by myself whil Jon was with his friends. I downed a whole bottle of vodka before an hour was up. I could tell Jon was mad but he didn't wanna say anything to me cause he felt bad. He laid my ass on the bed before I took off my dress and put on one of his tshirts. "Thanks" I slurred. He took a shower while I drank water and took some Tylenol, I tried sobering up but it didn't work much. Jon laid on the couch for bed, "Jon no come in bed!" I yelled. "No it's okay." "Come on!" I moaned, he sighed and got up and got in to the bed. I laid my head on to his chest and held on to his muscular body. "Thank you Jon." I felt him smile and kiss my forehead.

I woke up my head pounding and the whole room was spinning. I felt like I could be sick any minute. My body was tangled in to Jon's as he slept softly. I took in this moment, I may never have another one like this. Jon treated me like a real person not some dog. It meant the world to me. I got up quietly before getting undressed and walking in to the bathroom. "That's a nice way to wake up!" I heard Jon yell. I giggled and got in to the shower washing my hair then moving on to my body. I jumped out of the shower slipping in to my towel before going in to my bag and changing in to decent clothes. It ended up as a dress and heels. I curled my hair and put my makeup on lightly, not wanting to look slutty. I walked out to Jon he was ready to go with his bag on his shoulder. "Wow don't you look beautiful." I blushed and hid my head in his chest. "Stop." I giggled he wrapped his arm around my back and kissed my forehead "it's true love." I pulled my Dean Ambrose sweatshirt on covering most of the dress. We walked off to the car hand in hand. We were joking about stupid stuff, I got in the car quickly shivering from the cold. "Told you it was cold!" "Shush ambrose!" I yelled. He laughed and we pulled in to the arena. I've been living with Jon for about three weeks now, he knows me better than I know myself and that scares me. He could break me at any moment but I'm hoping he never does. We walked in, I put my hood down and ran over to Seth, I jumped in his arms and giggled. "Sethie!" He laughed "Maci!" I giggled as he held me in a piggy back. I was finally becoming myself again, I was trusting people, I was laughing, I was happy.

Stephanie walked up to me smiling, we talked here and there, she knew about what happened Jon had to tell her so I could stay. "Hey Maci." "Stephine." I smiled. "So I'm looking for a new diva and I was thinking if you start training with Dean Seth and Roman you can become that diva!" I squealed and hugged her tight. "OMG yes yes!" She laughed "Great, start training now! I want you ready in two weeks!" I smiled and nodded. "Okay!" I ran in my high heels towards Jon's locker room, I opened the door to find him and Brie Bella in a heated lip lock. I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I knew he would hurt me. Men always do. "Wait Maci!" He yelled running after me. I ran in to Seth's locker room and locked the door behind me. It's not like me and Jon were going to be together anyway. I calmed myself down before looking at Seth smiling. "What's up? You okay?" "I guess. Uhm I have something to tell you." He smiled "What's that lovebug?" "I'm gonna become a diva!" I squealed. He grabbed me in to a tight bear hug and kissed my cheek. "That's amazing Mace!" I giggled and got down on my feet. "I know! Now I can defend myself!" He laughed and we walked over to the concession stand, I bought a tank top and shorts, I got changed quickly and Seth took me to the gym. We started off with running, then weights. "OMG Seth it hurts." He fake moaned and said "but baby it feels so good." Jon walked in with a look on his face but when he saw I was lifting weights he face turned in to laughter. "Wtf guys!" I laughed and put the bar down. "Why are you lifting?" He asked concerned. "We'll Stephanie wants me to be her new diva so Sethie here is helping me train. "Oh cool." He said. He was nervous, he didn't want me to bring up what was happening when I walked in. I wouldn't I guess. I sipped at my water as he and Seth talked. I walked in to bathroom and sat on the floor. I broke down. I let out all the tears that I've been holding in, all the tears I never cried when Adam hurt me over and over, and even the tears from seeing Jon kissing Brie. Even though I said it didn't hurt it did. I guess I was falling for him before I knew it. I shouldn't of trusted him, he's a damn guy for god sakes I was so stupid. I cried my heart out while Seth banged on the door. "Mace please let me in!" I finally opened the door and ran in to his arms, he held me tightly as I told him about how I felt and my feelings towards Jon.