Eighteen

I laid my head on Dean's lap as his cell phone rang, he picked it up as his other hand played with my hair. I listened as he talked and laughed he seemed so happy, something good must have been said. He hung up the phone and kissed my forehead softly. "I have great news." He smiled down at me while rubbing my cheek. "What is it baby?" I asked excitedly, "They caught Adam he's with the police right now. And Paul wants us to make our way to Arizona." I squealed and stood up quickly before getting in dean's lap and kissing him roughly. "Baby lets get ready I know your missing wrestling." I smiled and ran up the stairs to pack our bags.

We got off the plane holding hands as people called our names, we signed a few autographs and took a few pictures before getting our luggage and in to our rental car. We drove off towards the arena through the streets of warm Arizona. I held on to deans hand as we pulled in he squeezed mine quickly before getting out and walking over towards me then to the door. We walked in to be greeted by Seth and Roman. Seth had gotten over everything that had happened and was happy for us. Everyone knew we were engaged Dean had posted it on Twitter as soon as I said yes. The boys talked on as I walked off towards Aj. "Baby!" She screamed and attacked me with hugs. "Hi aj." She squealed and let go of me. "How have you been? Is everything okay? Oh my god let me see the ring! You said yes right?" I put my hand out for her to see, some of the other divas came over to look. "Damn he did good." Eva said. I smiled and but my lip. "He did amazing, I'm so happy." Aj smiled as Dean walked over to us, "I'm sorry to take her away from you ladies but I need my bride with me." Ah squealed and we walked off. "What's up?" "I have a match tonight!" "Really? Yay! I can't wait to see you fight it's been so long!" "I know I can't wait either princess." He kissed my forehead before walking us in to our locker room.