Twenty Two.

(Pretend that's her and Dean in the picture!)

He held me to him closely. "What's wrong?" He had a look of panic on his face. "I don't know I just feel like something's going to happen." His face softened and he let me go a little. "I'm here to protect you, don't worry about anything lets just enjoy our wedding baby." I smiled at him before kissing him softly, he placed his forehead on mine as I whispered, "I love you."

We walked in to the mansion, everyone was sitting in there seats when the dj got up and announced, "Please help me welcome the happy couple Mr and Mrs. Ambrose." Everyone cheered as we walked in, we sat at the head table and they started the speeches. Roman stood up and smiled at me an Dean. "Here is the best man with his speech!" He held his drink and smiled at everyone before grabbing the microphone, "I read somewhere that a best man speech shouldn't take any longer than it takes the groom to make love. So ladies and gentlemen - I give you Mr and Mrs Ambrose." I laughed while my hand was over my face as we both turned bright red. Roman sat back down and the room got quiet.
They went on with the speeches and then to dinner, everyone had a choice of Steak, Chicken, or fish. I just let Dean pick for me it didn't really matter. I ate my food lightly as dean whispered in to my ear every once and a while. He always knew how to make me blush. And soon enough it was time to cut the cake, we cut it together than each took a piece, see you're supposed to feed it to them nicely but me and Dean had already decided about making a mess. I smashed my handful of cake in to his face smearing it all over as he did the same to me. I laughed as Dean kissed me while trying to eat the cake off my face. In that moment I knew this was the happiest I've ever been.
Dean slipped the garter down my leg with his teeth as all the guys cheered him on and the girls giggled. I felt as he dropped it in my lap before leaning up to kiss me, it all went by fast I heard the shot and I looked down to see Dean bleeding in my lap, I cried hysterically as I held him. "Dean stay with me!" I yelled as he looked in to my eyes. "Dean Don't you dare leave me." I held on to his hand as they got him on to the gurney and started walking in to the ambulance. I tried to get in but they wouldn't let me. "I'm sorry miss." "Please please I need to be with my husband please." "Mam I'm sorry I suggest you get changed and meet us there." Then he slammed the door and drove off, Seth was the one to catch me before my head his the concrete. "Come on let's get you changed." I cried as he carried me in the car Aj was in the car to meet us she placed my head in her lap as we drove. "Shh shh it's going to be okay I promise."