Three.

I got wheeled out of the hospital Jon was getting his car. Even with all my protests of telling him to leave he stayed and that made me nervous, like he knew Adam and was involved. My hands shook and I felt nauseous besides all the pain I had everything was crumbling. I had no where to live, Adam could be anywhere waiting to hurt me again, my parents don't care about me, and my friends left when Adam kept me from seeing them. So I had no one to help me run away, great. The nurse helped me in the car and she waved as we drove off. "I have questions." I spoke. "Go ahead." He was hesitant but let me anyways. "Are you in Adam's little group trying to get me back to him so I can get hurt more?" "Whose Adam?" He asked. "The guy that hurt me." He looked at me deeply. "Of course not I promise I will not hurt you, I will never put you in any pain ever again." I heard the sincerity in his voice but I wasn't totally sure yet.

We pulled up to a nice apartment, I gotta say it looked pretty expensive. He helped me out carefully before picking me up in his arms. He placed me on his bed gently, he paced nervously. "I have work tonight but I don't wanna leave you alone, what if he finds you again? I can't have that happen." "Why are you being so nice?" I asked quietly. He sat next to me and held my hand. "I feel like I have to protect you." I looked at him he didn't have to ugh. "We'll you don't have to." I said getting up and groaning at my body pain. "But I want to." He whispered before helping me. I looked down at my outfit. I was some thing the hospital donated I looked weird. "We'll I guess your coming with me, I have tons of guys that can protect you there." "Where do you work? A gang?" He laughed. "You'll see, you'll see, do you need some clothes?" I looked at him smiling, anything would be better than this. "Please." I sat back down and he went in to his closet. He came out with a Zip up sweatshirt, some sweatpants and a tank top. I had a sports bra on I guess it was better than nothing. "Do you need help?" "Uhm." I did but I didn't know what to do. "Please" I looked at the clothes they had some name on them, 'dean Ambrose' who the hell was that? I slipped out of the clothes I had on carefully and he helped me put the other ones on. I felt comfort with him, like he was home but I pushed that feeling away immediately. He walked me to the car, before helping me get in and driving off. We got to Madison Square Garden, yeah I lived in New York but what the hell is he doing here? We walked in threw the back every guy was pretty big and muscular, they all smiled and said hi to Jon he seemed popular where he worked. We got to a room the name said "Dean Ambrose" on it and we walked in I guess that's Jon? I don't know. He helped me sit on the couch and he grabbed clothes out of his bag and got changed in the bathroom, he came out his hair was wet and messy he had a smile on his face. I could tell he loved his job even though I had no idea what he did. "So what kind of job is this?" I asked confused. "I thought you would of figured it out by now." He laughed, his laugh was beautiful something made from heaven. "Nope." I smiled. Woah he just made me really smile it was weird a guy hasn't seen my real smile since I was a teen, we'll I was only 23 right now but you get my point. "I'm in WWE you know like wrestling entertainment." I oh'd mentally. "That's so cool." "Yeah I guess." He said. Some guy walked in the room and smiled at Dean before seeing me. "Is this that girl?" He asked. He had two toned hair one side was blonde the other was black it was cute actually. He smiled at me. "Yeah this is her." "Awe!" He cooed I rolled my eyes. "Hey I'm Colby but my name here is Seth or Mr.Money in the bank. He said holding up his briefcase. I giggled "I'm Maci." I said holding out my hand, instead of shaking it he kissed it softly before winking. I felt myself blushing. "Dude!" Jon complained. "What? What did I do?" "Ugh, I'll be back" he said to me, I smiled and nodded. So far I really liked it here. But I couldn't trust it just yet. He walked back in and sat on the other couch smiling. "So you like it here?" I nodded "it's cool! So your Dean? I'm guessing." "Yeah yeah they call me a lunatic fringe." He laughed at my scared face. "I'm not really like that it's entertainment hun." He said winking. I blushed more this time so I put my head in my hands. "Is someone trying to hide something?" He said adorably "nope." I squeaked. He laughed. "Okay we'll Seth is gonna be with you while I'm out there, you can watch me on the tv if you would like don't worry none of them will hurt you I promise." He kissed my cheek gently before walking off.