Twelve

I woke up in Seth's arms, Dean was on the other hotel bed. I got up quietly and went in to the bathroom, I threw up everything I had in me and laid my head on the cool tub trying to relax. Whenever something made me upset or nervous I would always be puking my brains out. I heard someone walk in to the bathroom and sit on the floor next to me I didn't bother to look who it was I knew most likely it was Seth. I felt his hand rub up and down on my back but it felt different seth never gave me all these butterflies when he touched me, I never felt anything with him except physical attraction. I opened my eyes to see Dean smiling at me. "You feeling okay?" "Yeah just really nervous." He grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. "I know but I promise you I will do everything in my power to protect you." "Thank you Dean." I said before trying to stand up and brush my teeth. Dean helped me over to the sink and held me as I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. I hugged him tightly while leaning in to him. My heart sped up as his hands cupped my ass tightly and he sighed. "I love you Maci." I looked up at him he looked relieved that he told me. "I love you too Dean I mean it." He smiled and kissed my forehead gently. "What are we going to do about seth?" I hid my head and shook it. I had no idea what to do, don't get me wrong I really really liked Seth but I was in love with Dean. I was in love with him when I saw him at my bedside worrying about me, he was the one for me. I felt a couple tears fall down my face as we stood there. This was all to much to deal with first I got Adam after me, then I have these relationships I'm not even good enough to be in. I felt my head spinning before everything went black.