Seven!

My music hit and I walked out. I was currently invading Nikki Bella's and Aj's match. They both looked at me pissed. Of course behind the scenes I was pretty close with aj but not Nikki. I slapped all the fans hands and stood in front of the ring watching. Stephanie had helped training me too she knew what she was doing I was ready but Nikki wasn't. She didn't even know I was a diva. As soon as Aj won the the match I got in the ring and smiled. "Hi Nikki! Just know I've got this thing for beating Bella's like your oh sister." Brie came up on the screen laying on the ground in pain and Bryan next to her. "So get ready because we have a match tonight. Oh and it's for your divas title." I smiled and skipped out of there just like aj does except I did it better. I wasn't going to win the title tonight but I was gonna get in to Nikki's head so I could eventually win the divas title. I walked in to the back sitting in the girls locker room, Jon came in. He was obviously pissed off. It didn't look good. "Hey" I said quietly I know why he was mad I 'hurt' brie his fuck buddie or whatever the fuck they are, cause she's obviously still married to Bryan. "What the fuck Mace? You know what's going on!" "What's going on Jon? Tell me!" He got more pissed by the second. "I can't. I knew you were a bitch when I met you! Find your own fucking hotel room!" He stormed out the door and down the hall. Aj came up to me and rubbed my shoulder I pulled away and grabbed my stuff. Jon knew how much it hurt me to be yelled at but he did it anyway. He didn't care about me and I wasn't going to care about him. I walked out of the building towards the road looking for a taxi. "Hey" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Seth standing there. "Hi" he smiled and sat next to me. "You have to get in there your match is coming up." "I can't." "And why not?" "Jon is mad at me." "I know but you have to do this you wanted this right?" "Yeah!" "Let's go get it." I smiled and hugged him "Thank you Seth" he grabbed my hand and we walked to the gorilla my music hit and we walked out Seth held on to my hand the whole way. I got in the ring and stretched as Nikki came out.

Seth helped me walk out as Nikki did her ass shake in the ring. I wasn't ready all my problems took a tole on my body. I needed more training. I got in to Seth's car and we drove off to the hotel. My head was pounding like there were thousands of little men trying to drill a hole through my skull. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the lobby. "Where you going?" I looked at Seth "to get a room?" I smiled "Come on." I giggled and ran to him. We got to his room and ran to the bed to see who can get there first. "I win!" We both yelled at the same time. I giggled and held my sore belly. I noticed Seth looking at my hips my shirt was bunched up so you could see all the different scars from Adam. I stopped laughing and pulled my shirt down. "Hey! Your scars are beautiful don't be insecure about them." I hid my head in the pillow as I blushed. "Thank you." I whispered. I looked at him and smiled he grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him. "I wanna try something." He whispered, I can feel his breath on my lips as he talked. "Okay." I gulped and he placed his lips on mine at first I was just sitting there but I closed my eyes and started to enjoy the kiss, it felt great to be loved and touched gently. When we pulled away he placed his forehead on my and smiled.