Chapter 5

After all the trolls were informed about the concert, they all went home to practice for it. Barb practices with Riff and Carol, Delta practices with Growly Pete and Clampers, the funk family were practicing, Trollzart practiced with his orchestra, Trollex practiced with some other techno trolls, and the bounty hunters practiced separately from each genre. Poppy of course was practicing with her snack pack gang in her pod and she took it seriously. She grabbed her microphone and went in front of the snack pack. She tapped it to make sure it was working and it made the screeching noise. Everyone covered the ears from the terrible sound and Poppy tried to fix it. She then spoke into to it being ready this time.

"You party people ready?!" She asked excitedly.

"YEAH!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Sure?" Branch said.

"Good enough!" She exclaimed. " A five six seven eight!"

The snack pack started playing their instruments and Poppy sand along.

Poppy: Mhhm, mhm, yeah
Everybody's got a voice
But some don't know how to handle it

Poppy spun around and tossed the mic to the fashion twins.

Fashion Twins: Always reachin' out in vain
Just takin' the things not worth having

They toss it back.

Everybody: But don't you worry 'bout a thing

Poppy grabs the mic

Poppy: Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby

Biggie and Copper sang into the microphone with Poppy.

Biggie and Copper: 'Cause I'll be standin' on the side

Everybody: When you check it out, oh

Branch was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Poppy walks over to him and drags him by his arm making him surprised and almost lose his balance.

Poppy lifts his face up and looks into his eyes.

Poppy: They say your style of life's a drag
And that you must go other places
Just don't you feel too bad
When you get fooled by smiling faces

Branch smirks playfully at her and snatches her microphone.

Branch: Well, Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby

Poppy joins him.

Poppy and Branch:'Cause I'll be standing on the side
When you check it out
When you get off your trip

The Snack Pack continues singing while dancing.

SP: Oh!
Pa-pa-p, pa-pa-pa-pa
Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Poppy and Branch: Oooohh, Pa-pa-p, pa-pa-pa-pa
Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Everyone's hearts start to glow as they sing harmonically. Branch notices this and sees that no else notices. Poppy however felt great and even more happy then she ever felt in her life.

Poppy: Don't you worry
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby

Everybody: 'Cause I'll be standin' (I'll be standin' for you)

Everyone makes a colorful a aurora came from their hearts which circulates around them. Everyone starts to notice this except for Poppy who is still singing her heart out. As she still sings, she levitates in the air and her rainbow form comes back from the 'Just Sing' scene. The others apparently also have their own rainbow forms as well and they start to question it.