Chapter 3

The snack pack are waiting near Poppy's table. Until Poppy appeared and slammed her scrapbook on the table which startles everyone and made Cooper fall of his seat.

"Ouch!" He cried.

Poppy used her hair to bring Copper back up. She turns the pages in her scrap book.
"Okay party people, here is the plan! We are going to make a concert with every troll tribe out there!"

Everyone froze and Cooper fainted and fell off his seat again. Poppy was about to use her hair again to help him.

"I got it this time," Branch said while using his hair to pick him up.

"But didn't your dad say that we can't really do that yet?" DJ Suki asked.

"Wha-!?" Poppy froze up. "Who told you that?"

Poppy looked over to Barb who is leaning on the door way while eating more ice cream.

Poppy glared at Barb.
"Hey, you never told me to keep it a secret. Besides, tour talking about this right now anyway. So I was just giving them a heads up."

Poppy rolled her eyes and looked at her scrapbook. "Cooper and Biggie, you guys will distract my dad and keep him away from the whole event."

"Got it!" They both soluted.

"Satin and Chenille," Poppy turned to the next page, "You two are in charge of our clothing so everyone on stage will look amazing!"

"They always do," Satin and Channile high fived each other.

"DJ Suki, Legsley, and Smidge," Poppy pointed at them. "You guys will be in charge of the music."

"Heck yeah!" They all said.

"Guy Diamond and Tiny Diamond," Poppy said.

"Present!" Tiny shouted jumping out of Guy's hair.

"You guys will be in charge of the entertainment so the other tribes will get the best experience here in troll village," Poppy continued.

"Yeah!" Both Diamonds shouted.

"Branch will build the stage and make it stable," Poppy pointed at Branch.

"Pfft, of course I will," Branch smirked at her.

"And I will handle everything else!"

Barb threw her ice cream cup across the room.
"So what do I do Popsqueak?"

Poppy zoomed over to her.
"All you have to do is perform."

"Perform?" Barb asked.

"Perform!" Poppy repeated. "I was gonna save until I announce it to everyone else but I might as well tell you now. Everyone head off to work!"

Everyone hurried out of the room.

Poppy continued.
"Every troll leader will gather their own music group to perform in order to represent their tribe."

"So like, I could get Carol and Riff and make ourselves a little music band to perform!🤩" Brab lit up.

"Yeah!" Poppy exclaimed.

Barb realized that she was lighting up and snapped back to her 'whatever' tone.
"Pfft, I mean that's cool."

Poppy nudged Barb arm with her elbow.
"You know it it is!😏"

Poppy dragged Barb out of the pod and grabbed her scrapbook on the way out.

When they went to the ground, Poppy spun Barb around and she lost her balance. Poppy helped her keep steady.