Chapter 19 (final chapter)

So as it turns out, everything turned out just the way I hoped it would be.

Of course there were slips and turns but the beautiful thing about that is that we all learned from them.

My people got to come together and we finally got together in harmony, we learned that the strings don't have to tear us apart anymore, and most importantly, I learned that no matter what I must be honest with my people.

I still have a lot to learn to be the best queen I can be and it starts by telling my fellow leaders what's wrong.

Then, like I learned before, I will listen to them.

~Poppy closed her scrapbook recap...~

"Also, things are going well in Trollstopia so far, the funk family got their quality time with Cooper that they always desired to have with out making him choose, DJ and Trollex are having weekly DJ-ING parties, the Reggaeton and K-pop trolls are no longer fighting and are even starting a dance group with Branchifer, Barb and Trollzart invented soft rock, Delta and Hickory are happy together, and now I get to tell this story to you," Poppy hugged her dad.

"I get more and more proud of you every single day Poppy," Peppy said.

"Well, I learned from the best," Poppy kissed her dad's cheek.

Thrash slid over to Peppy.
"Wanna ride on my wheel chair again?"

"Heck yeah!" Peppy jumped on the back of his wheel chair.

"Rock and roll!!!" They both had their hands in the air as they drove out.

Poppy chuckled.
"Life is great." ❤

~Outside~

"

Isn't this song a bit old to sing?" Branch asked.

"Nah," Guy Diamond said. "Its perfect."

Poppy came outside and saw the snack pack having their instruments out.

"What you all up to?" Poppy asked.

"This apparently," Branch got his microphone.

The snack pack started playing their instruments. The tribe leaders were near by and saw them playing. They came over to see them perform.

Branch slid over to Poppy.

Branch: We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

Branch twirled Poppy around and danced with her.

Branch: Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Poppy laughed.

Everyone started dancing along too.

Poppy and Branch continued to dance with each other.

Branch: Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Poppy and Branch's hearts started glowing and they gave each other another kiss on the lips.

"Eww! Gross!" Barb jokingly cried out.

~The end...for now😉~