Chapter 7

The trolls are backstage and Poppy shows them the shinier outfits ever. All the trolls use their hands and squinted to protect their eyes from the light.

"Aren't those our dresses?" Chanille said while still covering her eyes.

"That you put a lot a glitter on?" Satin finished.

"Yep!" Poppy said.

She put them back into the box of clothes.
"After all, the more shine the better!😄"

Branch shook his head.
"That's highly debatable."

"Branch, we've been over this," Poppy reminds him. "You can never have to much shine. So put on your shine when we perform!"

"Yeah," Guy Diamond said. "Shine forever!"

He farts out some glitter.

"Any how," Poppy said. "We need to meet up with the others. Then maybe, we can tell them everything about the secret."

"Or...we can not think about that," Branch said.

"Hmm, we will see," Poppy shrugs.

The others follow Poppy. Cooper however tries to sneakily leave them to go with the funk trolls.

Branch stops and sees him.
"Where do you think you're going, Copper?"

Cooper froze and turned back.
"I uh...I need to take care of my laundry...duh!"

"But you bearly wear clothes," Branch said.

"I got my hat," Copper said. "I have multiple."😌

Cooper walked out.

"Okay then," Branch said. "Let's just keep going."

~At the stage~

"All right everyone," Poppy instructed. "I got everyone's schedule times for their time to perform and certain guidelines to follow to make this concert be the best one in history!"

Barb looked at the list.
"Girl, all it says is 'have fun' and that's it."

"Oh yeah, thanks for pointing that out," Poppy took the paper and quickly wrote another bullet point. And have it back to Barb. "Here."

The second bullet point read 'enjoy all the other music' with a smiley face.😊

Barb did the 'seriously' look.😑

Poppy continued.
"Okay so the first ones will be rock, then pop, then classical, then funk."

Poppy sees the funk family with Copper wearing a mustache and a goody hat and clothes.

"Hello, we are the funk trolls," Cooper said while trying to have a different sounding voice. "Nice to meet you, Queen Poppy."

Poppy blinks.
"Who is this?"

"Uh, he is my cousin uh... Co- liase. His name is Coliase," Prince D lied.

Poppy glared at "Coliase".
"You remind me of someone."

Cooper sweats
"Uh, really because I don't remind me of anybody."

Poppy grew more suspicious but then Prince D pushed Poppy away.

"Hey maybe you should continue reading the schedule?" Prince D said.