Chapter 4

"Trolls!" Poppy announced. "It is my honer as Queen of the pop trolls to announce the solution to our problems."

"We have problems?!" Prince D shouted from the crowd.

"We in fact do prince of the funk trolls," Poppy continued. "For the past few weeks that we decided to live together, we all still struggle to get along. So I thought that I should take initiative to fix this. We will be holding a, Smigde give me a drum roll!"

Smidge took out a drum and two sticks out of her hair and made a drum roll.

Poppy posed dramatically.
"A troll tribe concert!😃"

Everyone gasped.

Meanwhile with Cooper, Biggie, and King Peppy...

Cooper was trying to balance plated with sticks holding them on his nose, head, an arm, and a leg. King Peppy just watches and Biggie stands there while nervously smiling.

"Haha! Told you it was crazy!" Cooper said.

"That's quite impress..." King Peppy was interrupted by loud protesting about Poppy annocement from a far.

"What is going on?" King Peppy leaves the two trolls to see what was going on.

"Wait no!" Cooper and Biggie said as they try to run after him. Cooper drops the plates and they all shatter. He then comes back.

"Dang it!" I broke my record!" He said.

"Come on Cooper!" Biggie yelled from the distance.

King Peppy finds Poppy trying to break up the fights that everyone was having. She then notices her dad and everyone stops what they are doing. He approaches her.

"What is going on young lady?" He asked sternly.

"Uh...dad, h-hey," she stuttered. "There was just-"

"Poppy is hosting a concert with all the tribes," Copper blurted out. "Now that's crazy!"

King Peppy turned to her.
"What! Poppy I said that they aren't-"

"I know dad," Poppy interrupted. "But I want to at least try to bring us together."

"Your dad has a point though," Delta stepped forward. "How do you expect us to automatically except our differences within a concert?"

"Yeah!" Trollex floated by. "It just seems a bit absurd to do it right now. I mean, not even the bounty hunters are down."

"I'm about to murder you all with my smoother jazz!" Chazz said.

The yodelers randomly yodelled at him.

"We're about to dance till we make the earth quake," Trisillo said.

"Not if we make it quake first, Tracy," Wani smirked at him.

"Okay, so absolutely no is getting along, I get that," Poppy said. "But what if we have a special event, like a concert, that brings us all together."

"How?" The tribes leaders said.

"You guys have to choose some trolls from your tribes and make a band and sing together," Poppy said. "That way, you can express your music and we can all be buddies!"😁

"That...actually sounds fun," Queen Essence said.

"Wait what?" Barb and Branch said in shock.

"Wooo!" Poppy cheered. "Told you guys that this would work!"

Poppy grabbed a random microphone from her hair.
"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

Everyone cheered.

Poppy turned to her dad.
"Don't worry dad. I have faith in this."

"Welp, if you have faith in this then so do I," Peppy said and hugs Poppy.

Poppy smiles and separates from the hug and went to the leaders and lead them to the stage to discuss more plans. Peppy then turns around and has an internal melt down.

He sits a fetal position and sucks on his thumb like a child.