Chapter 15

Barb follows Poppy and she sees that she looks so stressed. She catches up to her and turns her around to face her.

"Girl, you've been looking worried for the whole time we were here," Barb pointed out.

"You noticed?" Poppy covered her mouth. "I mean, what? I'm not worried! Oh you! I never realized that you are so funny! Haha, I like that."😅

"You know what I also like?" Barb crossed her arms. "For my bestie to be honest. So come on, tell Barbra what's wrong in Popsqueak's world."

Poppy looks over to the country trolls to distract herself.
"Oh well I would love to chit chat about that, I gotta go help out the country trolls since they are next. By girl!"

Poppy zooms away.

"Okay, I-I understand," Barb frowns.

Trollzart comes over and patts her back.

Barb sighs.
"Even when I get the chance, a rock troll can never talk about feelings." 😑

Meanwhile, Poppy talks to Delta and the rest of her team to get ready.

"Okay, so in a few minutes you guys are going up there," Poppy said. "You guys need extra time?"

"Nope, we're more ready then a bunny on their first day out of hibernation," Delta grabs her ukelele.

"That's great to hear," Poppy smiled. "By the way, do you guys have any solos in your song?"

"Nope," Delta said. "We either sing together or no one sings at all."

Poppy sweats.
"Okay that's cool.😁 See you on stage then."

Poppy walks away sighing, but Delta didn't see it.

Behind her, there is the funk family spying on her behind an old speaker.

"See, she's losing it," Essence said.

"And just to keep the concert?" Prince D asked. "She can't keep going with this."

"Mhm, she'll funk down to the all time low," Quincy said. "We definitely need to say something."

Cooper panicks.
"Or maybe not?😁"

"No more excuses, Cooper," Quincy said. "We need to say something. You need to to talk to Poppy about this."

"What?" Cooper said.

"You have to," Quincy said back. "And I have to do my thing as well."

Quincy walks over and looks through the curtains to see the crowd. He sees King Peppy and nods to himself.
"Starting with the higher authority."

Delta and her crew walk on stage, along with Hickory while he and Dickory are attached to each other to be a country troll again.

Hickory looks down at the harmonica he's holding.
"Not gonna lie, country troll stuff ain't bad anyway."

"Good, now you can love your lady all the way," Dickory mumbled behind Hickory in his country troll... pants...thing. (Imma just call it that)

Hickory snacks his behind to shut Dickory up.
"Don't mess this up for me Dickory."

"Hey Hickory," Delta surprised him.

"Aaahhh!!!" Hickory jumped back.

"I mean, hey miss Delta. You look mighty fine for this concert." Hickory tried to flirt.

"Aww, now isn't that just sweet," Delta said with her hands on her heart. "Thank you so much. You look great yourself."

Hickory tries to lean on something but there was nothing there. He almost falls but gets in balance again.
"Well, thank you as well, missy."