Chapter 13

As Trollex was doing his awesome performance on stage, DJ Suki scoffs.

"He's good but its completely different from how I do it," DJ commented.

"Well, he is a techno troll after all," Biggie said.

"Yeah but it seems like he mostly relies on a single botton while I rely on all parts of the DJ booth," DJ suki said.

"Can you just except that Trollex and the rest of the techno trolls have different ways of doing things compared to us?" Channile asked.

"Its great that your passionate for your talent, but so is Trollex," Satin said.

Suki's DJ bug looked up at her looked up at her and nodded.
"They're right, girlfriend!"

The snack pack over hears the Techno trolls finishing. They were in their rainbow form so they immediately closed the curtains and turned off the lights so no non one will notice.

"And that was the techno trolls," Poppy said over the speaker phone. "Great job you guys! Now it's time for an intermission and bounty hunter trolls will have their turns."

Trollex floated over to DJ.
"Hey Suki! How did I do out there?"

"You did pretty all right for a techno troll," DJ replied.

"Man, how do you do it?" Legsly asked.

"I just go with the flow," Trollex responded. "Get it! Because I'm a techno troll... and we live in waves...which flows around?"😃

Awkward silence...

"Stick to the DJ-ING, bro," DJ said. "Your good at that anyway."

"Awe, thanks," Trollex said. "It feels great to know that a fellow DJ-er is giving another DJ-er support, despite our differences.😊 Like for real, I look up to you and your work."

"Glad to know," DJ gave a soft smile.

They both fist bump.

"By the way, maybe I can help you out with your DJ-ING later down the line?" Trollex asked.

"Definitely," DJ ruffled Trollex's hair. "You ain't so bad for a techno troll anyway."

"And you ain't bad for a pop troll," Trollex smirked and crossed his arms.

King Quincy and Queen Essence spy on them in the background. They looked very closely at Trollex and saw his rainbow clothes and rainbow hair return back to his original design.

"So it does happen to all the other tribes," Essence whispered.

The lights suddenly turn on.

"It doesn't seem that they are aware of it however," King Quincy whispered back.

"Maybe we should just tell them and see what happens," Prince said.

💭💭💭

Prince D runs to the middle of the room.

"We have super powers of the strings yoooo!!!!" Prince D yelled.

Everyone gasped and they all panicked and separated each other from other tribes.

💭💭💭

"No, we ain't doing that, son," King Quincy said.

"Maybe we should show them when it is our turn to sing," Queen Essence said. "Then we will confront the Queen Poppy then."