Chapter 6

As Poppy travels around Trollstopia, the other tribes were getting ready to rehearse as normal. They all sang, danced, and played instruments on their way to their preforming pods. Poppy was dazzled by the sight and slightly squealed feeling excited.

"Isn't this awesome guys?!" Poppy exclaimed. "Everyone is getting ready and it will make this the best concert ever!"

"Let's just hope that your statementis true," Branch whispered.

"Pop star, we should practice right now," DJ exclaimed as she looked at her nonexistent watch. "Come on guys we need our own place!"

"Good call," Poppy said. "I'll meet guys there in a minute.

Everyone leaves and Branch turns to Poppy.
"So, how do you expect to keep this sherade up?"

"Haha, I have absolutely no idea," Poppy responded worryingly. "Do you think Barb can handle it?"

"Honestly, I'm pretty sure no one will," Branch responded.

"But I want to tell one of the tribe members," Poppy whined.

"Don't give me that Poppy," Branch said. "You know it's for the best."

Poppy sighed.
"I know, but I just want this to be perfect. Oh my gosh I don't even know anymore! I'm just gonna...help out with the others okay? You stay here and keep an eye on things."

"Sure thing Popifer," Branch winked as Poppy went away.

As Branch turned around, he hears whispering around him. He senses that someone...or some trolls were leaking around him. He was ready to fight and got into his fighting pose to protect himself. Suddenly, he felt hair on his legs pulling him behind to some bushes. He was later seen tied up in the fabric piece again. Then, the K-pop gang slid over to him.

"Wel wel well, we meet again, cry baby," Wani said.

Branch groaned.
"It's you guys again."

"Don't forget us," a voice said.

From the other side, Tresillo, Tambora, and Marimba came dancing toward him.

"Hello old friend," Tresillo greeted. "Nice to see you again."

"I wish I could say the same thing," Branch said sarcastically. "What do you guys even want?"

"Well, we want a rematch," Wani replied. "So you can be our extra dancer in our group."

Tresillo scoffed.
"You ladies better step down to avoid wasting time. My group needs this guy."

"Oh, we'll see about that, Tracey," Wani put her hands on her hips.

"For the last time, it is pronounced Tresillo!" He exclaimed.

Some random flowers gasped and Wani twirled Branch around out of the fabric piece and began to dance while Branch just stood there.

Wani: No not today
Eonjenga kkocheun jigetji
But no not today
Geu ttaega oneureun aniji
No no not today
Ajigeun jukgien
Too good day

K-Pop gang: No no not today
No no no not today

Wani stared intimidently at Branch and he started dancing too.

K-pop gang: Geurae urineun extra
But still part of this world
Extra plus ordinary
Geugeotto byeol geo anyeo
Oneureun jeoldae jukji mara
Bicheun eodumeul ttulko naga
Sae sesang neodo wonhae