Chapter 1

Once upon a time, the pop trolls were singing, dancing, and hugging as usual

Once upon a time, the pop trolls were singing, dancing, and hugging as usual. Everything was going great and every troll was having fun. That is until they received a letter from the queen of the rock trolls, Barb!

She wanted to steal the strings from all the other troll tribes and unite them all to the genre 9f rock. So the brave Queen Poppy and her friends went to stop her!

Little did she know, her pop tribe made the same mistake long ago, but she still wanted to fix it by learning that differences do matter.

She confronts Queen Barb and unites the trolls, including the rock trolls, into many different yet beautiful types of music.

Poppy closes the book and the narration ends.
"And that is why all of you little guys are in this room!"

"Ooooo" the kids went.

"Oooo indeed kiddos," Barb was leaning on the wall. "Also that Queen Barb character sounds like a cool trolls."

A rock troll child giggled.
"You're Queen Barb!"

"Omg, you are so right," Barb pats the troll's head. "No wonder she sounds so cool."

Poppy giggled. She then turns behind her to see the clock and realized that she has to go.

She jumps up and puts the book away.

"What's the rush Queen Poppy?" A pop troll said.

"Sorry guys but I have to go," Poppy hurried to the door. "It's an important meeting that I have to go to. Barb, can you take care of the kids while I'm gone?"

Barb glances at the kids and back a Poppy.
"Fine, but only because I can handle kids better."

"Thanks Barb," Poppy leaves the pod.

~A few minutes of walking later...~

Poppy ran to an ice cream parlor. She stops to take a breath. She then goes inside and sees two trolls arguing. Turns out, it was Delta and Trollzart arguing.

"Look, classical troll!" Delta raised her voice. "You ain't gonna tell me to turn down my singing down. At least it isn't as quiet as yours!"

"Peaceful music is the key to good music!" Trollzart argued back.

Poppy walks over to them.
"Hey guys come on. Let's all just get along."

Delta and Trollzart stopped.

"Queen of Pop, tell this fairy troll that he has to at least make his music a bit louder and less generic," Delta said.

Trollzart gasped being offended.
"No! Tell her that classical music is the reason why we even have music to begin with."

Poppy sighed.
"Look, both of your music is great for different reasons. Maybe you two should learn to embrace that."

Delta and Trollzart both look at each other and gave each other the death glare.

"Well?" Poppy asked?

"We'll think about it," they both said as they part ways.

Poppy grinned until both went out of the store. Branch then comes in and Poppy let's out a sigh of relief.

"What's with them?" Branch asked.

"You know, another argument between music preferences," Poppy said as she went to Branch and hugged him. "I'm so glad your here."

"Of course," Branch said. "I mean what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't meet up at the place that my girlfriend told me to be."

"Oh yeah about that," Poppy excitedly grabs Branch's arm and sits them down at a table. "So you are probably wondering why I called here huh?"

Branch raised an eyebrow.
"I actually did. But judging by how you even brought that up probably means that you're about to tell me."

"And you'd be right!" Poppy said. "It is my most brilliant idea yet and it will solve all of our problems!"

Poppy digs into her hair and got out her scrapbook.
"So, like we both just saw, the troll tribes have been bickering with each other a lot lately. That's because we don't understand each other yet. So, the only way to fix this is to, drum roll please!"

Poppy taps her glue stick and scissors on the table to mimicking the sound of a drum roll.
"A concert!"

Everyone in the ice cream parlor froze and looked at Poppy.

"A concert?" Branch said. "Wait wait wait, what is this going to do for us?"

"Simple," Poppy said. "Each tribe will go on stage and perform their tribe's music. Then we will recognize each other's music and appreciate one another."

"Okay, but do you think that the trolls out there will think of this concert the same way you view it? Like what if they get the wrong idea?"

"What other way could I mean when I say that all this concert will donis let us present our differences to others?" Poppy asked as she closed her book. "Trust me Brachifer, this is going to work."

Branch gets up from his seat.
"Welp, if you're on board then I'm on board. Let's go and plan this little concert of yours."

"Wait!" Poppy shouted. "Let's get an ice cream before we go. I mean we are at an ice cream parlor."

Branch sighed.
"Okay. I'll, just get a chocolate."

"Yay!" Poppy exclaimed. "I'm getting a strawberry and I'm getting Barb one too."

"Barb likes ice cream?" Branch asked.

"She will when I give it to her," Poppy said.