Chapter 10

~Later that night...~

There was a huge crowd from all the different tribes. Everyone was excited and they danced around during DJ Suki's and Trollex's DJ off as they waited for the main event. Everyone was cheering on for for them. DJ was perfectly and concentrating on her music while she looks at Trollex who was just having fun and danced around in the air.

Trollex: One more time

Music's got me feeling so free

We're gonna celebrate
Celebrate and dance so free

Every danced around and cheered for Trollex.

Trollex looked up at DJ Suki.
"Looks like I'm gettingas good as you!"😄

Poppy came over to them.
"Nice job with the music guys. Now keep it up! You guys work really well together."

"We do?" DJ and Trollex both asked.

"Of course!" Poppy said. "Anyway, you both are expected to be back stage in a bit but in the mean time, keep this up."😊

Poppy went to the stage. Trollex and DJ looked at each other while Trollex smiled widely.

~Meanwhile with Barb~

"Okay Barb," Poppy said to Barb with her check board. "Your squad is up first. So get those rock voices ready!"

"You got it, Popcorn!" Barb exclaimed. 

Poppy left and Barb was checking in with Carol and Riff one final time before they have to go on stage.

"Okay my rock people," Barb announced. "We are the first ones so we gotta give the audience something good to start off the night. Carol, on the electric keyboard!"

Carol got her keyboard in one hand and and her cheese can in the other.

"Riff, on drums!" Barb pointed at Riff.

Riff did a solo on the drums and banged his head on the drum.

"Me!" Barb pointed at herself. "On the electric guitar!!!"

Barb realized that she didn't have her guitar with her. Barb looked around for it but she couldn't find it.

  "Where the heck is my guitar?" Barb asked.

Carol and Riff looked away from Barb and Riff awkwardly whistled to himself.

"What's with the whistling bro?" Carol asked.

Riff played with his fingers nervously.
"I uh, all I did was just borrowed it and I, I sorta misplaced it."

Barb's eyes twitched.
"You what?!?!" 😡

"I'm sorry," Riff said as he was scratching the back of his neck.

Barb punched the wall.
"Holy mother of all things punky! You lost my guitar dude?"

"I said I was sorry," Riff said.

"Sorry isn't going to bring back my guitar, Riff!" Barb screamed as she grabs Riff.