Chapter 27

Thought it was chapter 28 :P Anyways, HELLO!!!! Hope all my readers are good! - Pic is Iza 

Only about 3 or 4 more chapters to go!!! 

This is dedicated to those who voted, even if I had to put the 4 minimum on it... Thank you. First was shelbym959. Second was AshleyDale7 and third was MattieeLouisee. It’s also dedicated for rmalave19, who voted for each poster chapter! It will actually be dedicated to shelbym959 though as you were first. Thank you guys for the lightning quick responses!

itsmeandonlyme, not sure if you remember this and the story isn't famous, but you're still not forgotten!

Super sorry, I thought I posted this last night as soon as I had the 4 votes but I must have been dreaming or something.... Sorry about that :P Either that or I did but my computer is just being a di- mean appliance...

4 MINIMUM APPLIES AGAIN! I PUT A LOT INTO THESE STORIES AND HATE HAVING TO DO THIS BUT....

Merry Christmas guys! If there are 4 when I get back from holiday, posting will be the first thing I do!

There's a beep of a car outside the house. Oliver gives me a dirty look, "I don't want to go." 

I laugh and kiss him, "Well, you are! It will be good for you baby."

He leans down and places his hand over my stomach, "Your mother is a cruel, cruel woman. Bye baby."

"Go on! Hurry up!" I watch as he walk away in his hot jeans and button up shirt! 

I take a breath and walk to the lounge room and scoop up Phoebe and carry her to the bath. 

Once she's all clean we go back to the lounge room and sit on the floor to play with toys. I watch as she makes the Barbie doll walk and swishes her head from side to side.

I look up to the wall clock and see it’s already 8:00. "Come on Phoebe. Dream time," I tell her as Crayna does when it’s time for her to go to sleep.

She nods and yawns. I stand up and extend my arm out for her to grab onto. 

Once she's tucked into bed I go back to the bathroom and have a bath. I shave my legs and then just sink into the warm liquid. The water begins to turn cold so I get out and dry myself. I slip on a pair of short pajama pants and a singlet. 

As soon as I get to the bedroom I collapse onto the bed and my eyes shut like iron gates, locked with no key. 

I groan as the sound of things crashing over and smashing mixes with loud music, yelling and a baby's cry. I lean over and flick the bedside lamp on. Phoebe is sitting up with a red face and tears running down her cheeks. She raps her arms around me and stops crying. I settle her and lie her back down but with the noise, there's no chance of her falling asleep. I rip the blankets off my body and get up. 

"Phoebe, I'll be back in one minute sweetie."

I slip out of the room and go to the lounge. Oliver and around 10 friends and lounging around, drinking, eating or just purely being idiots. I clench my teeth and try to ignore them, going to the kitchen to get Phoebe a bottle of milk. I open the fridge but all that is now in there is alcohol. An empty milk carton is in the sink. 

I bite my lip hard to stop myself from being pissed and killing Oliver. As I go to leave, a small packet white powder catches my eye. I examine it and a feeling of dread washes over me. Cocaine. That's all it could be.

I storm into the lounge room and turn off the music. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

They all look up at me shocked. Oliver has a "SHIT! I'm in trouble" face on. He apologizes to all his friends and they get up and leave.