Chapter 5

So... For the boots in this chapter, if I get you confused have a look at the External link. They are different but kind of similar.

Pic is obviously Oliver :)

*Swearing as always :p You have been warned! This message applies for the rest of the story :)*

________ 

"I'm going to get dressed," I say while walking away, the towel pressed so tight to my body I wouldn't be surprised if I had no circulation.

"You want me to join you?" He asks with a cheeky smile.

"If I want you to join me, I'll ask you. Kay buddy?" I say, like I’m talking to a seven year old.

He gives me a giant sad face and puppy dog eyes. He looks so cute right now!  

Get your ass in my room right now! 

He looks at me, his eyes wide with shock. Did I say that out loud?????? Crap....  

"So, was that you asking me to join you?" 

"I-I-I Joking!" I say sounding unsure.

"Sure you were.... Anyway, we're going out to a club like we were going to last night. Go get dressed... Or you could stay like that and we could have a night in?"

I growl at him and walk into my room. I need warm clubbing clothes... I pull out a pair of tights and my favorite boots. The boots basically have a purple material under black lace. They go half way below my knee. It looks like the boot has purple material inside and has been turned inside out at the top because they have a band of purple. They have fake laces made of lace at the front but really clip at the back. Also at the back they tie like a bow with purple ribbon. Confusing, I know but they look amazing on me and even though they have a high heel they are comfy. I grab a long sleeved, black shirt to do under whatever I wear. I decide on a dress that is tight fit and has giant sleeved that hang in points past my elbow. It's purple too and has a zigzag pattern all over it in giant waves and join together like rings around my body. With my long sleeved black shirt it should still look great!

I put my hair so the bits at the front frame my face and the rest is pulled to the right side, sitting in a messy looking pony tail type thing. I can't really explain it...

I apply make up with a light hand and put a Smokey eye shadow on. All of a sudden I hear some, assumingly Oliver banging on the door. "Hurry up!" 

"Keep your pants on! I'm coming!" I start to rush out the door but stop at the mirror. There I am, myself. Young and proud. I'm not a mother... What if something went wrong? What if someone pushed me at the club or elbowed me in the tummy? Then what? What if something was wrong with my baby right now? Ach, wow... I'm going to-

I run out of the room, pushing past Olive and down the hall, into the bathroom. I spew up everything I ate today and sit, clutching my hands tightly on the toilet seat. Assumingly Oliver opens the door. I don't even bother to look up from the toilet my head is bowed into. Someone with soft, delicate hands pushes hair from my face and it can't be Oliver. Just as I am about to lift my head, more content comes up my throat and hits the bottom of the toilet. 

When I finally look up I see my big sister, Crayna sitting beside me. Great impression! I haven't seen my sister in like 4 month and this is how I say hi? I look over and see Phoebe standing in the doorway looking lost, holding her soft toy rabbit with one hand and fingers from her free one sit in her mouth. I have the cutest one year old niece ever! 

I get up, wash my hands and brush my teeth. "Hey Phoebs," I pat her on the head. "What are you guys doing here? I though you stayed in Melbourne for another month."