Chapter 23

There will possibly be a sequel to this but you don't have to read it if you don't want to. Leave a comment if you would read it! This book still has another 5-10 chapters though. I'll post more of the sequel info once this one only has about 2 or 3 chapters left.

-Pic is of Jenny, you'll find out who she is later in the chapter.

 I've been living with Ollie a fair while now and it has all been awesomeness. School has been pretty uneventful.... Kaysa had called me a few times when I was still not back at school to tell me what we're studying and when I was still at home she dropped off some homework so I didn't miss much. I had no problem doing the stuff they're learning, I already knew most of it. OP testing is the week before school ends for term 3 break. It will be at the end of this month. Yay..... (Sarcasm is there if you can't tell!)

I snuggle back into Oliver's arms more, still half asleep. I hear his husky from sleep laugh and he tightens his grip around me, pulling me closer. "Morning babe."

I smile and reply, "Morning Olive! I still love waking up with you. It still seems weird!"

"I love waking up with you too. Now turn around and give me a kiss."

"My pleasure Mr. Norman," I roll over so I'm facing him and wrap my arms around his body before I kiss him. He smiles half asleep and I smile back.

"What time is it?" he asks.

"I'm not sure.... I'm up though so I'm going for a shower."

"Ok, come back to bed after though."

"Ok, I will baby."

I go to get up but his arms wrap around me tighter, "Do you really have to get up?"

"Are you going to entertain me this morning? Like NOW?" I ask mischievously.

"Can I sleep for another half hour?" he says while closing his eyes and moving his neck.

"Let me up then! Plus, I need to pee!" he does and I go for the draw of clothing and get out my dress that's black and above the knee length, made of that heavy weighted but light material and with the extra band of material all floaty across the chest. I grab some underwear too obviously.

Before I get out of the room Oliver huffs out, "Come on!! You're 19 weeks pregnant! Don't you ever slow down?"

"I don't know," I say effortlessly before heading to the bathroom.

I use the toilet and strip off before jumping in the shower, being careful to keep my hair dry. Once I'm done I get dry and dressed and run a brush through my hair and tie it high on my head. I stop to look in the full length mirror attached to the door now in the bathroom. My huge stomach is actually straining against the material of the dress, looking like it might break it. I love my bump... It’s my baby! Oliver does too, he's so sweet, he's always rubbing my tummy and talking to the baby. I smile at my reflection before pretty much skipping back to the bedroom. I feel great at the moment!! 

I slip back into bed and smile. Ollie is still asleep. He looks so peaceful! 

Damn, I'm really hungry!! I don't want to wake Ollie but he gets my food!!! He is my cook. He needs to give me food..... NOW!! I wriggle closer before kissing his jaw and down his neck. "Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"Get me food."

"Too tired."

"Please?"

"You know where the cereal is."

"I don't feel like cereal...."

"Have toast."