Chapter 15

Current cast is at the end of the chapter. Pic to the side is of Phoebe! Cutie!! She is kind of based on my niece, well on of them... I have two and a nephew. They are the cutest!! 

Ok, I know I have some time errors but meh, my mind is crazy.... If you find a mistake and think, wait yesterday was Monday, why is it now Friday? Then just comment and tell me! Thanks!! 

After that nightmare there was no way that I was going back to sleep. Oliver begged and begged me to tell him what was wrong but I just couldn't. If I told him now it would be even more of a mess. I need to call the hospital and get an appointment for a test, even though I only had my ultrasound two days ago and find out for sure. If I tell him I could scare him off and then find out the baby is perfectly fine.... I haven't been to school in the last few days and when I get back I know Kaysa, my best friend will kill me for neglecting her for the last one and a half weeks. So sue me, I just didn't feel like going. I'm pregnant with a baby that possible has some disability, only found out about the disability yesterday, need to pee every fricken five minutes, my player boyfriend has some big secret stashed away in his brain and the father of my baby and the guy would has managed to rip my life up goes to the same school. Oh yeah, and now Oliver knows who Hutton actually is instead of just hearing about him.... Flippin fabulous!

"I have to get home," I say in almost a whisper to Oliver.

"Like right now? Its only 8am," he mutters in a still husky from sleep voice. 

"Yeah, I need to talk to Crayna. I didn't really tell her why I was staying out and I've hardly seen them since they got back, they came home early for me, the least I can do is spend some time with them."

"Um, alright. Give me like 10 minutes to get dressed and I'll drop you there," he says while scratching his head and yawning.

"Nar, you stay here and sleep a bit more baby, I woke you up so early! I'll walk and call you when I get there, I promise."

"Honestly, it’s fine... Just let me grab a shirt and I'll take you, it’s no big deal!"

I just time to think! Just half an hour! "No, go back to bed!" I say in a jokingly stern voice, "I want to walk! I have a car so if I was as lazy as you make me out to be I would drive it more! I got my phone so I can listen to some music and I'll get some air, go to breakfast or something if you don't want to sleep!"

I kiss him on the nose lightly and walk out of the room with my clothes to get dressed. When I get to the bathroom I shut the door, already in tears and look in the mirror. A girl with blonde hair looks back at me, with a blotched red face from crying and blue eyes finned with water, wet cheeks and a very slightly red nose. I lean against the white sink and just stare. That girl never had water filled eyes or a very slightly red nose. Almost 12 weeks ago she never had a blotched red face or wet cheeks wet from tears. That girl seems so far away right now it’s hard to believe... 

There's a knock on the door and I raise my hand to my cheeks, wiping away tears. The door opens a crack and a voice rings around the room, "Mayarna? It’s me, Chris obviously... I just wanted to make sure you're ok... I hear crying... Also, I needed a drying towel but mainly was to check on you...." he says the last bit like he's still thinking it through as the words leave his mouth.

I laugh lightly but It comes as more of a screech because of the husk in my voice, "Come in, I... Um, I'm fine. Just yeah," I say while rubbing the back of my neck.

He pokes his head in cautiously and soon his whole body is in the room. I sniff slightly and splash some water on my face, "You sure you're ok? You don't seem it. You can talk to me if you want... I'm actually pretty good at this stuff... I take a night course in University; I'm going to be a counsellor. I need experience and you need someone to talk to so fire at me," he says kindly.