Chapter 21

Before I begin, I would just like to say that I am sorry for not updating in a while. Those who have watched out for the update will know why, my sister and her children (My nieces and nephew :p) have been visiting and one of my nieces had to go to the hospital here. The kids all being under 10 and one less than half a year old.... well, let's just say quiet, writing conditions have not graced my presence :p I love em' though! So thank you for your patience!! 

There is another important note at the end.... I like notes :p

Sorry if I start writing in third person :p it seems all the books I have got for my kindle are written so :P

-pic is of Ollie <3

“You didn’t have to walk me home!” I say to Oliver.

“So you said the whole way home! I promised your mum I would see you home so that’s what I’m doing.”

“Are you going to come in?” I ask.

He shakes his head, “Nar, I’m going to let you talk to your mum. I'll see you later baby. We could meet up tonight if you want." 

I lean forward and our lips clash, "Ok, I'll text you."

I pull back and start to walk away. Oliver clears his throat, "Excuse me!! I wasn't finished kissing you!"

"Too bad, you know the saying, treat em' mean, keep em' keen!"  I yell before turning my head to see his reaction.

He shakes his head with a jokingly insulted look on his face. He turns and starts walking away.

I start to walk up my driveway. Suddenly I am pulled back. My vision blurs for a second but once it clears I see Hutton standing right in front of me so he mustn’t be the one who's holding onto me. I let out a scream but soon my mouth is soon covered with a hand. 

(Author's note: I'm sorry!!! Please don't eat me!! More Hutton, I know, I know but this has to happen for something else to happen. It will be worth it in my opinion!!!)

“Where’s your fucking boyfriend? Decided you’re not worth it anymore? Well, don’t worry May, I’m here now.”

The hand that was covering my mouth moves, “Why are you doing this Hutton? You use to be so loving!” I weep.

“Loving? Mayarna, what I did to you, how you left me, that changed everything. I want you back. I want to make up for what happened, I want to make you pay for leaving me.”

“But I didn’t leave you Hutton!!” I say in a croaky voice. Hutton back hands me in the face and I howl in pain making the guy behind me hiss at me to be quiet.

“You might as well have, getting pregnant like that. You would have left me.”

“Actually, back then, no, I was too scared and controlled by you!”

“SHUT UP!!” he yells at me. “Or I’ll just have him make you,” he says while pointing to the guy behind me. 

“Go on, turn your head, get a nice long look at him,” Hutton says with a smirk.

I twist my head around and immediately I feel my body go limp. It was the guy who held me down when Hutton … when Hutton raped me. My only small hope is that Oliver will come back or mum will come out of the house. Please! Please let them see me!!!

I weep and Hutton does a lip tremble causing my stomach to turn, “You’re scared, come here baby.”

I take a step out of the guy’s arms. I know what I have to do. As soon as I get a bit of distance between myself and the guy who held me down that night and closer to Hutton I can smell the alcohol that radiates from his mouth. It makes my stomach churn but I have to stay strong.