Chapter 26

Anyone want to make a banner/cover for me? If you do I will dedicate to you and all that. Thanks for reading! Smile!  - Pic on side is the size roughly of May's belly :P

"Carwen?" 

I look at Oliver, "Payton told me Oliver."

"Told you what? I don't know Carwen..."

My breathing catches, "How can you not know? She's your sister Oliver."

"Um... Can you fill me in before you start going off?"

"You need to go speak with your sister. Just go Oliver."

---Oliver's P.O.V---

I walk back outside. Payton is starting up her car. I run to her but just as I reach the car she takes off. Fuck! I run to my car and take off after her. After a minute of chasing her down she pulls over her car and gets out, leaning on the door. Her blond hair is falling out of the pony tail she had it in and her eyes are red as well as her nose. "Payton, who is Cartan?"

"It’s Carwen, not Cartan."

"Fucking fine, who is Carwen?"

"My son."

My eyes widen and I gasp. "What?"

"He died at one. He was with my friend and there was a fire."

"WHAT? When?"

"I had him four years ago and he passed three years ago. I had him at twenty four at 3:15 AM, 18th October 2008.  He died around 6:00 PM on 4th of November 2009."

"B-But we spoke all the time on Skype..."

She bursts into tears. "I always adjusted the cam so it was only on the face."

I pull Payton into my arms, "It’s going to be ok Payton." I keep soothing her and cry myself. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It made it real. I was looking into adoption and I couldn't. I wanted Carwen to have a better life but I didn't want to give him up. I felt so selfish; I knew if I told you that it wouldn't be possible to give him up. It was a long time ago but you never let go. I have never been the same since then. It killed a piece of me. You need to be with Mayarna. You need to take of her Oliver."

"I will, I swear!"

She sniffs and smiles, "You better. Let's go home, I need to be with my man and you need to be with your girl."

"Does Chris know?"

"Yes, he does."

We get back home and I run up to my precious girl. She's in our room cuddled up in bed with Phoebe. I kick off my shoes and lie down beside them, pulling May's back close to my chest. I feel her react and she shifts around to face me.

"Hey."

"Hi Honey. How are you and Phoebe going?"

"Better."

"So, I was thinking... Do you want to pick a name now?"

"You got suggestions?"

"Well, I've been doing some research and I found some names that mean love and I think they're pretty for a girl. There's Amorette, Amadea or Kerensa, I like them all. For a boy I think Conan would be nice, It’s Irish and It means little warrior. What more perfect than that?"

"I-I love them! I can't believe you researched them! You're so perfect."

---May's P.O.V---

Phoebe stirs beside us and lifts her head, “Mummy?"