Chapter 4

So hi guy (and girls) I just wanted to post this little author note to say, I am dedicating this chapter to 'itsmeandonlyme' because of the lovely comments she left on Chapter 2 and 3. It means a lot!! I feel inspired now!! It would have been uploaded sooner but apparently a whole big paragraph I typed wasn't good enough.... Aka, wattpad stuffed up and deleted it on me :( 

*Yes, there is swearing again in this chapter. I'm just going to say, there always will be*

I walk through some deserted park, all peace that had once, momentarily been there, out of my body. That air still taunts my skin with extra bitterness. I don’t even care that right now I feel like a block of ice. I pull my phone out from my bag and see 5 missed calls… All from my mum…. Shit!! I didn’t tell her I was staying out!! I guess I didn’t plan to but anyway…. She must be worried about me.

I hit call and before it even rings she answers, "Honey!! Are you alright? I've been so worried and when you didn't call me back I-I I thought the worst," I can hear the sadness that drips through her words and I can tell that if silent tears and dropping from her eyes, they will be soon.  

"I'm fine mum! Sorry I didn't call you before, I just-I got caught up in something, but don't worry! I'm fine!" I reply trying to convince my own brain and hers.  

"Where are you? I want to come get you."  

"I'm almost home Mum, it's Kay, I'll just walk, I'll see you soon!" I reply, walking out of the park.  

"Are you sure? I can come and I can just pick you up! I can bring you home!"

"Nar, it's alright, See you soon," I say as I hang up the phone. I walk past the gate of the park, ok I lied... I was about 20 minutes from home and I was going to have to run fast and say I just walked slowly. I should have taken the lift but I still need time to think. I needed to tell my mum about my baby. I am going to be a mum..... The though hit me hard. A Mum... I am a mummy! I am having a little baby!! All the past insecurities passed me as I thought about it. I put a hand on my stomach and smiled. Just as I did I felt another set of arms cover my own? Holy shit!! This was it, whoever it was, was going to kill me! And I was just getting happy about raising my baby!! Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

I sway my hips so we are no longer in line and elbow whoever is behind me hard. A familiar, low voice once again seeps its way into the air surrounding my body but instead of words, a deep groan... Ha! Serves the bastard right!

"Oliver! What the fuck are you doing? How did you know I was here?" I ask, obviously pissed off and scared. He could have been anyone and what he did was unfair!! 

"I was worried about you before so I followed you.... I know, not the best thing to do but I just wanted to know you where safe after you stormed off."

"Did you have your little quickie first?" I spat.

"Do you care?" He said with a cocky grin. The ass!

"Um- I- No."

"Is someone jealous?" He asked in a teasing voice. I hope what I was feeling wasn't jealousy but to be honest I'm really not sure...

My jaw started to move up and down hastily and I was shivering. Goose bumps popped up on my arms and legs. Now I probably looked vulnerable... Great!!

"Come on, come back to my house and I'll get you a jumped. I promise, Aubrey isn't still tied up to my bed post.... I hope," He asked sounding serious. He looks at me and burst out laughing. I must have looked pretty horrified! "I'm joking Yarn! You idiot! Why would I screw someone and then run after you? When you left I told Aubrey to leave," He informs me.