Chapter 14

"So you're making me dinner?" I ask shocked.

"No, I'm growing flowers!" he chuckles, "yes, I'm making you dinner."

My heart felt like it could honestly melt. He's a nice guy my boyfriend. It just sucks that he won't want me once he finds out about the little surprise I got today. If he doesn't break up with me when I tell him then it will be when I find out for sure or when the baby actually comes. Oliver won't want to be tied down to me, lose all his freedom and become a dad. He's only 17 like me, not 30. I really want to know what his little secret is but I can't tell him mine yet, I need to draw as much time as I can out because I can't bare to think what will happen when he does find out.

"Thank you! You sure it's ok for me to stay? I don't want to cramp your player lifestyle here," I say teasingly.

"You have permanently 'cramped my player lifestyle' anyway gorgeous!" he says in a loving voice with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"What about your housemate?" I ask.

"Meh, Chris can live with it. Not like you'll be rooming with him tonight anyway," he states.

"Maybe I will....." I say teasingly.

"Well I wouldn't if I were you, that guy NEVER changed his sheets on the bed and trust me, I've seen a lot of people walk in and out of that room over the last year," he says before laughing.

Ewww!! "That's so gross!!!" I groan.

He laughs a little harder, "You still bunking with him tonight?"

I feel my body shiver with distaste, "Nah, I think I'll stick with you... Just tell Aubrey not to come over tomorrow so early," I tease.

His face drops, "I'm not-You don't need to worry about that... You're the only-" I cut off his hilarious stuttering.

"You're not seeing anyone else?" I offer, "I know! I was just teasing you!" but then again, what if he is? He's a player and I'm obviously not giving him any, nor will I be, I have morals. What happened was not my fault; I wanted to wait until I was over 18 for anything like that. Sex makes relationships so much more complex and if a guy asks for it at my age then he's not worth your time in my point of view.

"Oh... Ok then."

"So what are you making?" I ask, changing to a new topic because I don't want to think about the thoughts that are swimming in my head right now.

"Pasta and a tomato sauce, I can't cook much so be happy I can even make you this!"

"Um ok?" I ask unsure, "sounds nice!"

After dinner and a visit to the video shop, Oliver and I are sitting on the couch when his roommate, Chris? walks in and plunks himself down on the couch next to me.

"Oh! Hi towel girl! How are you tonight? Been for your shower already I see.... Why don't you borrow my clothes instead of his next time?" he says suggestively.

"Yeah, thanks! I'll keep that in mind," I say sarcastically while elbowing him.

"Go away Chris!" Olive pleads beside me, "just leave me and my girl alone!"

"Not a chance! What are we watching?" he asks beside me, making me laughs at his dismissal of the Oliver's question.

"We're watching 'The notebook' you sure you want to stay?" Ollie asks with a little hope in his voice.

"Sure as ever! Here baby, you can put your head on my lap," Chris says to me while pointing at his crotch.

"No thanks...." I say while cuddling further into Ollie's shoulder making him laugh lightly.