29 • Love

Penthouse

Penthouse

I am never giving Jade ass another edible every again, she almost drowned her damn self in the fucking tub, not even a foot of water in the tub.

I went to get her ass a shirt to put on, I come back she is face first butt ass naked in the damn tub. Never again, and they say I got issues. Nah blood something is also wrong with Jade ass.

Bricks mad ass still won't let us the fuck out of here, Jade still fucking high as shit.

"I'm a ghost" Jade said as I was drying her off.

"I can tell, no wonder I can't see yo ass" I joked.

"This ass?" She slapped her own ass.

"That back, but you cute so it doesn't really matter" I joked with her.

"You still gone let me eat yo ass?" She asked smiling.

"Son, no. I never said that Jade...what the hell are you doing come get dressed" I said as she ran from the bathroom.

"Jade it's five am, I am tired" I added.

"You should let me fuck" she said standing naked on my bed, waving her arms in the damn air.

It was cute, and she was making me laugh. She was high as fuck, she couldn't even keep her eyes open.

"I believe I can fly" she said and leaped off the damn bed.

"Jade, girl what the hell" I said catching her.

"Aww, look you caught me" she smiled with her eyes closed. "You want to fuck?" She asked.

"No, for the millionth time. I am on my period" I said.

"Who gave you tampons?" She asked.

"None of yo business" I said straddling her on the bed. Forcing her to put the shirt on.

"I'm telling BriANNA SHE HAS TAMP.....AHHH" I covered her mouth.

"Shut up girl" I laughed because she started wiggling all over the place underneath me.

"Ahh. Ouch" I said as she bit my damn hand. "Okay Jayden you have to go to sleep now" I said moving off her.

"Okay" she said and just crawled underneath the covers. "Where is Nala?" She asked laughing.