20 • Nice

Washington Park

Washington Park

I have been waiting here since eleven am. It's now one pm, I am doing my best to hold my damn composure right now. I've been patiently waiting, I brought her some flowers, a bought her a pair of Jordans, and a some food to eat but she is not here.

This is what mother fucking bullshit, fuck ass shit I be talking about. This bitch got me here looking fucking stupid and shit. This is why I be wanting to snap her mother fucking neck.

Then she think we not gone happen? Jade got me fucked up. Especially if she even think about ever fucking any other bitch.

"Wasting my mother fucking time with her stupid short big head ass. Got me out here looking all types of stupid for no damn reason."

I got up and started to pick everything up off the table I had been waiting at for her. I looked up after tossing the flowers and food in the trash and she was walking up.

She looked good, a white plain shirt, some gray seats, her necklace and her hair was straight. I like it natural state, but...whatever. I turned around to at least dig the flowers out the trash.

"Why are you digging in the damn trash Ocean?"

"I thought I had dropped my my ring" I lied.

"Liar, let me see" she tried to move me out of the way. "Move" she laughed.

"No stop...ouch what the fuck" I said and I felt a sharp pain in my side.

"My tiny stun gun you like...you brung me flowers?" She turned around as she held up a tiny lipstick on her keychain.

"No, I didn't" I said.

"You threw them away because I was late" she started laughing.

"Well, yeah I did, I been waiting for two hours already. I was frustrated and was getting ready to leave" I said.

"Well, I am sorry. I came on my period and I had to shower" she said sitting down.

"Okay."

"What did you want to speak about Ocean?" He closed her hands together and just looked at me.

"To tell you that, I took the weekend off just to talk to you. Uh...see if you wanted to like chill and shit" I felt like I was being awkward as fuck because I was being nice and it was making my eye twitch and shit.