9 ' Main

Restaurant & Bar

Restaurant & Bar

I've been thinking about Queen for a week almost two weeks now. I haven't even told Ali what her ass did to me that night. So, damn strange that her ass abused me like that and I turn around and want her ass like this. Like why the fuck did I submit to her like that? Hell do she do that shit to everyone? Like what the fuck is that shit about. 

I ain't never in my life had no girl suck the fuck out of me like that. I thought I was having a real stroke, my legs were giving out and everything. On top of that I have seen her twice and she acts like I don't even exist the hell is that about.

"Snap snap my nigga what's up?" Ali asked; she works here now because she got fired from the bookstore for never showing up.

"I am sorry what you said?" I asked.

"I said what are you thinking about girl?" she asked as I see them cops walk in again; they are always following me around.

"Them damn cops eat here a lot" she said; I just rolled my eyes.

"You ever had a butt plug?" I asked her.

"Girl hell yeah, one time this girl. Wait did you find my drawer?" she stared at me.

"Bro no what in the hell" I started laughing as Mira, Bricks and Queen walked in with some girls.

"I'll take the cop's you take that crazy bitch over there" Ali laughed and Mira waved at me.

"Deal" I said, but then the cops proceeded to walk over to me.

"Welp gotta go" Ali said.

"Mrs. Jade" Stamos stated and Harris just looked back at Queen table as she looked at us.

"Can I help you guys?" 

"Just wanted to know if you could answer a question?" Stamos asked again.

"Not if it is about Queen. Don't know what is going on, please just leave me be" I said and moved out of the way, I walked away from them. I truly wish they leave me alone I want nothing to do with nothing. 

I walked away I am tired of they asses damn leave me the fuck alone.

"Yeah, you go handel ya girl" Ali said; I just went on and walked to their table.

"Hey. What can I get you all?" I asked avoiding eye contact with the the devil herself.

"Same" Mira smiled. "Zac?" Bricks said looking from me to Queen and I could feel her eyes drilling a hole inside of me.