17 ' Yours

Lux

Lux

I've been feeling good lately. Which is nice.  Meanwhile, as I am trying to enjoy my night. I look down from the VIP lounge and there is a fucking fight. Like deadass two bitches are fighting.

There has never been a fucking fight inside my damn club, ever. I don't play that shit.

"Jesus please have Hakeem and shit go throw them hoes out my shit. They fucking up my damn mood, I am about to start shooting they ass one by one" I snapped.

"Yeah I came up here to tell you that it's Zac and Jade" he said and I looked at him, and he was just nodding his head.

"What the fuck" I said slamming my glass down.

I walked down the stairs from the VIP Lounge, and these niggas was still going at it. I mean Jade can do a little bit of fighting.

"Jade okay stop bro" Ali said trying to pull her off.

"Hakeem break this shit up" I said and everyone backed away from me because they know for damn sure I don't play.

Hakeem was this big ass, buff ass Fijian nigga. He was big as hell for no damn reason. He pulled them apart and the crowd was shocked because Zac face was fucked up.

She was bleeding, she had knots on her damn forehead, her eye was swelling and turning purple. Jade had a few scratches on her face and chest but she was good.

"Bitch I don't even know you" Jade said fixing her hair.

"Your bitch does. Right Queen? My pussy tastes good huh?" Zac said laughing.

"Hakeem get that bitch out of here" I said.

"Will do" he replied.

"Okay mother fuckers ain't shit else to see" I stated and people quickly went back to minding theirs.

"We should go" Amie said.

"You was fucking that ridiculous bitch?" Jade said pushing me making people look again.

"Don't start Jade" I laughed.

"Nah bitch was you fucking that hoe?" Jade asked pushing me again.

"You gone make me knock yo ass out" I warned her.

"Oh in front of all these people?" She asked me.

"We gotta talk" Brick's said.