21 • Blood

The Spot

The Spot

I have been feeling myself, back to my old self. Why not? My baby was murdered, Jade don't give a fuck about me. She keeps playing with my fucking emotions and shit. So, frankly fuck her.

I feel like my old self, which is good. I don't have time for that lovey dovey bullshit no more. If Jade truly wanted to give me a chance she would have actually gave me a chance.

On top of that my parents white ass lawyer found my information, and found this French bitch Tia and shit. Talking about they are going to deport her because the marriage is fake and shit. Talking about shit I do not give a fuck about.

"Son, look shit I forgot at that Tia chick" Bricks laughed.

"Me too" I said as I was deleting Jade number out of my phone.

"So, did you tell her to meet us here or the club?" I asked.

"She'll be at Luxor tonight to talk about shit. Your parents are trying to find anything to blame on you."

"Yeah it don't matter, I'm ready to find Mira killer" I stood up seeing Lauren walk into the room.

"You should have been here an hour ago?" Jesus said to her.

"I was busy, back the hell up Jesus" she said and smiled walking over to me.

"Dumb ass" she replied to her as she sat the black bag on my table.

"He...." I punched her in the mouth.

Her head popped back and forth, and she covered her mouth with both of her hands. That didn't stop the fresh blood from oozing out between her fingers.

I grabbed her by the nap of her long black hair, wrapping it around my hand pulling her close and her head backwards to meet my face.

"Lauren I will only tell you this once. If you ever disrespect me again over the phone or come to me late again. I will knock every single tooth out of your mother fucking mouth son, do you understand me?" I asked and she started nodding her head yes.

"Fucking speak bitch" I snapped.

"Yes" she said with her hands still covering her mouth.

"Good, now go fucking clean yourself the fuck up" I said and pushed her away.

Jesus tried to help her stupid ass but she just snatched away from him walking out of my office.