4 • Trouble

Home

Home

Y'all thought I was gone let this stupid little bitch off the hook for slapping me twice? Fuck out of here son. She fucked up twice, if she really think she gone get anything here.

I stood in my spare room looking at her ass. I got the basement cleaned back up for her.

I hope she didn't think I would let her live upstairs? Ha! That will be the day.

"Ahhhhh" she screamed as I dragged her ass out of the bed and slammed her small ass to the door.

"Fuck you thought I was a bitch?" I asked.

"No please stop. Queen please" she screamed as I started to punch her ass where ever.

"Nah, talk all that shit now" I stated picking her up and slamming her back to the wall.

"Ocean please I'm sorry" she said and I held her up on the wall.

Her bleeding mouth, and nose mixed with, her ass crying. I don't give a flying fuck about this bitch crying about shit. She was just all big and and fucking bad.

What happened to that bitch?

I literally dragged her ass down to the basement again, and literally threw her small ass into the room.

"Please don't leave me down here?" She begged.

"Nah bitch you got a fucking bed, I'll let you out twice a day to use to fucking bathroom. Don't ask for food because I'm not giving you shit" I slammed the door and locked it.

I just heard her crying, I don't care at all.

I went and fixed the room back, washed my hands and I took my ass to sleep I had to take Mira to piano recital in the morning.

I could hear her stupid ass crying all through the vent to my room. If she don't shut the fuck up!

Portland Performing Arts Center

I am so glad she has been taking these piano classes, she is very talented. She says she wants to take ballet. But with her cerebral palsy affecting her legs. I don't know to tell her she can't.

That's not even the case I can't tell her she can't do something. She have surgery in a few months before school ends to help with her walking without a walker.

She's been talking about it since she was 10. Mira is very knowledgeable, and understands the risks but she wants to try. I want her to walk on her own, so I'll give my little sister whatever she wants.