49 • Sides

Spot

Spot

Going through some financial work with my lawyers because I don't trust Nore. Yes, I keep fucking with that ugly nigga because I can. I know I ain't unkillable and shit, so if some shit happens I am making sure that my assets go to where they are supposed to go. To whom they are supposed to go I shall say.

"So, you want Erica completely removed from everything?" Amelia asked.

"That is what I just said. And I want Jayden's name on everything else and you can keep Brianna and her ugly ass name where it is. Also, add Wren Williams and Sagitarrius Williams as well" I replied. 

"Will do Ms. Williams" she replied as I stood up from my desk.

I walked out of the office and Bricks was there with Wren.

"Where is Jade? Wren was with Jade?" I asked.

"Oh she asked could I watch little mama for a little bit she had something to do, we just came to see what her mama was doing" Bricks said.

"Where is she at?" I asked. "You okay today?" I asked Wren and she just nodded her head drinking her apple juice.

"Okay, you can go play with your blocks" I smiled and pointed and she walked off.

"So, why you be trying to watch Jade like a hawk?" Bricks asked me. 

"Because I can. Who gone stop me? Huh?" I asked.

"You know her parents are in town and shit" Bricks added.

"Duh. I owe Jade ass ten million dollars" I rolled my eyes.

"Blood you acting like that's even going to be noticeable" she laughed. 

"Whatever bitch" I said and she started laughing.

"So angry" she said. 

"You think if I ask her to marry me honestly she will say yes?" I asked because I was going to pick up her engagement ring on Christmas eve tomorrow.

"Jade will say yes because she loves you. You asking me like it's going to stop you from asking her."

"I wanted to know what you thought. I want to marry this woman before I die, so what" I said.

"You are not going to die so stop saying that shit blood."

"Everyone dies, I am saying I want to be with her big head ass."